How can i reduce nose swelling after rhino?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
I got rhinoplasty like 3 months ago but i can feel the nose is still kinda swollen, specially the tip which also feels a little bit numb when i touch it. It always gets better after going to the gym and sweating and stuff but then i feel the swelling comes back. How can i reduce it plsss help 🥺🥺

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Gaia262
Swelling should usually have resolved by now of what ive heard

jsut wait like a normal person?

• +1
Reactions: Torero
jsut wait like a normal person?
Im afraid its gonna stay swollen for ever if i dont do anything. It can happen in some people specially those with thicker skin

Im afraid its gonna stay swollen for ever if i dont do anything. It can happen in some people specially those with thicker skin
ok then wait a year and if its still swollen contact the place where u got it done or go to a consultation now

• +1
Reactions: Frankie
I got rhinoplasty like 3 months ago but i can feel the nose is still kinda swollen, specially the tip which also feels a little bit numb when i touch it. It always gets better after going to the gym and sweating and stuff but then i feel the swelling comes back. How can i reduce it plsss help 🥺🥺

It's best to just wait. Avoid salt rinses and blowing your nose.

Jogging regularly is good.

Avoid hot showers that directly touch the face.

I had the same issue with my thick skin rhinoplasty, but 4 to 5 months its reaches a good level. Swelling will last a whole year tbh.