How can I reduce the width of my cheeks (pic included)

R

ronald_2

Bronze
Is there a way either surgical or non surgical to make the width of my cheeks more narrow? Keep in mind that I'm lean, not overweight at all. Yet as you can see my cheeks are large and wider than my byzygomatic width. I feel like the muscle/tissue there is overdeveloped.

What I wish is that my cheeks at the highlighted areas were the same width as my cheekbones. That way my face would look more narrow and overall better.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20241015_214123 (1).jpg
    20241015_214123 (1).jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and ey88
Lose weight first

If still big masseter botox

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Lose weight first

If still big masseter botox
Thank you

I cant lose more weight as Im already on my ideal weight. I will look into masseter botox. Thanks q lot.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Is there a way either surgical or non surgical to make the width of my cheeks more narrow? Keep in mind that I'm lean, not overweight at all. Yet as you can see my cheeks are large and wider than my byzygomatic width. I feel like the muscle/tissue there is overdeveloped.

What I wish is that my cheeks at the highlighted areas were the same width as my cheekbones. That way my face would look more narrow and overall better.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Why would u want to do that?

botox, but first of all lose sum weight

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
Why would u want to do that?
Because it looks bad. It makes me look like I have chipmunk cheeks. And Ive been analyzing good looking faces and in all of them I realize that their cheeks are as wide as their cheekbones. In my case my cheeks expand beyond my cheekbones. Makes me look like I have a fat face.

botox, but first of all lose sum weight
Why do you recommend him botox it will just make he's face rounder he just need to debloat lose weight and work on his masseter to stretch the skin to get a more squarish jawline

Why do you recommend him botox it will just make he's face rounder he just need to debloat lose weight and work on his masseter to stretch the skin to get a more squarish jawline
As I said before Im lean. Whenever I start to get leaner I look bad, people even tell me so, and I also start to lose muscle. Thats why I cant go lower than my current weight.

Regarding stretching the masseter, do you have a guide or link where I can learn more about this please.