How can I reopen my growth plates after taking enclo

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
title.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Light Triad Mogger, shieldzz and 1 other person
I’m guessing from @sb23 s reaction its impossible☹️ time to be a sub6 foot cel for the rest of my life:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I’m guessing from @sb23 s reaction its impossible☹️ time to be a sub6 foot cel for the rest of my life:feelswah:
this is the same as asking 'can you reopen your growth plates after they're closed?'. The cause of closure is irrelevant, once the collagenous tissue in your growth plates has been ossified, its impossible reverse this. SERM's guarantee this ossification. Clavicles stay open until 18-25 so you've also stunted the width of your clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
this is the same as asking 'can you reopen your growth plates after they're closed?'. The cause of closure is irrelevant, once the collagenous tissue in your growth plates has been ossified, its impossible reverse this. SERM's guarantee this ossification. Clavicles stay open until 18-25 so you've also stunted the width of your clavicles.
its so over only now I can fraud with test

• +1
its so over only now I can fraud with test
Narrow calvicles dont look good with lots of muscle, i think you can do like hgh plus bonesmashing for them(swimming or something similar). Also try mathis thing we need a volunteer to see how well it works

Narrow calvicles dont look good with lots of muscle, i think you can do like hgh plus bonesmashing for them(swimming or something similar). Also try mathis thing we need a volunteer to see how well it works
I dont have narrow clavicals though my frame is alright but wouldnt my waist also grow along my clavicals?

• +1
I dont have narrow clavicals though my frame is alright but wouldnt my waist also grow along my clavicals?
I achieved nice shoulder width with average frame can send a pic if you want

• +1
Anything below average frame will look shit no matter how much tren you blast tho

• +1