How can I retain my youth? Seriously, please help

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I spent all of high school and college being aspie af and I missed out on normal experiences. I was really stressed cuz of my STEM major and I had almost 100% focus on getting good grades to keep my scholarship. I also thought high GPA would mean high salary. I thought I'd be rewarded for my hard work. I thought I'd make a shit ton of money fast.

NOW I'M FUCKING WAGESLAVING with a low salary and feel so lost and depressed. I'm always tired from waking up too fucking early every damn day of the week. I skip breakfast cuz I'd rather stay in bed a little bit longer than get up to eat. But then I'm starving until lunch. I stare at a computer screen all day at work so now my vision is worse and my eyes are dry. I fight traffic for 2 hours and come home at night, having lost an entire day. This isn't living. Adulthood is BULLSHIT. There's no reward worth the sacrifice of youth. I almost wish they'd fire me so I could drive to my college campus and work on trying to hook up with prime foids to make up for lost time.

The point of this: How can I preserve my youthful looks as long as possible? I know I need to sleep more, eat healthy, and stop stressing, but any other recommendations would be appreciated. Stuff like hair and skin products (to preserve collagen). Seriously, aging terrifies me. I want to age like Tom Cruise. The lucky fuck looked 25 at 35.

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Mexicanboi and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
NMN
Resveratrol
Pterostilbene
Retin-A
SPF
Red light therapy
Sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Deleted member 2019, Cope and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I spent all of high school and college being aspie af and I missed out on normal experiences. I was really stressed cuz of my STEM major and I had almost 100% focus on getting good grades to keep my scholarship. I also thought high GPA would mean high salary. I thought I'd be rewarded for my hard work. I thought I'd make a shit ton of money fast.

NOW I'M FUCKING WAGESLAVING with a low salary and feel so lost and depressed. I'm always tired from waking up too fucking early every damn day of the week. I skip breakfast cuz I'd rather stay in bed a little bit longer than get up to eat. But then I'm starving until lunch. I stare at a computer screen all day at work so now my vision is worse and my eyes are dry. I fight traffic for 2 hours and come home at night, having lost an entire day. This isn't living. Adulthood is BULLSHIT. There's no reward worth the sacrifice of youth. I almost wish they'd fire me so I could drive to my college campus and work on trying to hook up with prime foids to make up for lost time.

The point of this: How can I preserve my youthful looks as long as possible? I know I need to sleep more, eat healthy, and stop stressing, but any other recommendations would be appreciated. Stuff like hair and skin products (to preserve collagen). Seriously, aging terrifies me. I want to age like Tom Cruise. The lucky fuck looked 25 at 35.
can relate

same thing happened to my eyes

can relate

same thing happened to my eyes
It sucks bro. I miss the 20/20 vision I had. I'm trying eye drops and dimming the light on my screen.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Intermittent fasting . No joke . Do some research on it.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
have good genetics

I can only really speak to the skin side of things, but for that the general gist is:
- Have as good of a lifestyle as you can. Whatever stress is happening in your body will be reflected on your skin. So, eat as well as you can, keep yourself hydrated, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol (or drink in moderation), exercise when you can and sleep/rest as much as you need to.
- Products will vary according to your specific needs. If you're under 25-30 and don't have acne, then a hardcore retinoid is damn near pointless. In short, cleanse your skin with a cleanser that is made for what you need (I'd be very hesitant to recommend anything that's overly foamy), some form of exfoliant- I personally prefer chemical or enzymatic to physical but that's your call, hyaluronic acid is often a god send, some form of vitamin C (although there's some debate as to whether topical vitamin C is necessary if you have enough in your diet), maybe niacinamide, a simple moisturiser, and for the love of all things holy and unholy, SPF. It's important to note that the product recommendations will change depending on your skin and what you want to deal with, these are the basics.
- Some form of red and near-infrared light therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and idkagoodusername
Start praying to god, millions of people go through what u do and the ones who aren’t depressed are the believers . Try it out for a month.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
blast Hormones

compared to the blackpilled hormones, all these skin care prdoucts seem redpilled

Take a deep breath and realize people in your life love you and that you will accomplish your goals

same bro. would that work tho? i might try it out.
I read that blue light is damaging, so changing the settings on your screens to limit blue light could be easier on the eyes. It makes the screen kinda orange. And if you stare at a screen, you're likely not blinking enough (blinking moisturizes your eyes). So drops should at least help get rid of the dryness. I noticed a slight improvement overall. It also might depend on how much sleep I get - my vision seems better on the weekends when I sleep in.
Take a deep breath and realize people in your life love you and that you will accomplish your goals
It's nice that people love me ngl. But the goals I had that meant the most to me can't be accomplished anymore. The only goal I have is to get rich, retire asap, and ascend.

NMN
Resveratrol
Pterostilbene
Retin-A
SPF
Red light therapy
Sleep
Cope.

SPF50 suncreen every day and moisturising cream is all you need.

NMN not proven to work in humans.

Aging has a big genetic compound in it. But eating right working out avoiding smoking and alcohol a'd sleeping well helps a lot. Also if you're over 30 trt helps a lot. How old are you op ? I am 25 and i have the same feeling of having missed out on my youth.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
The age reaper is inevitable and impossible to stop.

The best way to use your youth is to maximize it and be the best looking you can whilst exposing yourself to the most amount of women you can to use it to the best degree possible.

25 is still young enough to get pretty much any age of girls if you’re good looking.

Brace for impact, though. As once you reach 30 it’s downhill from there.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Fasting my friend

Aging has a big genetic compound in it. But eating right working out avoiding smoking and alcohol a'd sleeping well helps a lot. Also if you're over 30 trt helps a lot. How old are you op ? I am 25 and i have the same feeling of having missed out on my youth.
I'm 23. I never smoke/drink. My dad has great aging genes (55 with a full head of hair, good skin for his age), but my mom doesn't. I work out fairly regularly. My biggest problems are sleep, not eating enough (I skip meals sometimes), and stress and depression.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm 23. I never smoke/drink. My dad has great aging genes (55 with a full head of hair, good skin for his age), but my mom doesn't. I work out fairly regularly. My biggest problems are sleep, not eating enough (I skip meals sometimes), and stress and depression.
I feel you man. I missed out on my eraly twenties because i was depressed underweight af and with a fucked up mentality. Used to weigh 135 lbs lol. I gained now 50 lbs of lean weight with gymcelling a'd i hope i live the rest of 20s the way i want. There's a light at the end of the tunnel op we should looksmax and never lose hope. I know exactly what younre talking about so i understand.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Highrise and idkagoodusername