How can I reverse tooth extraction damage without bimax?

M

mbi876

Iron
Got 4 teeth pulled to get space for braces (fucking criminal) and it fucked my jaw and facial growth. Could dna appliance or palate expander work?

Got 4 teeth pulled to get space for braces (fucking criminal) and it fucked my jaw and facial growth. Could dna appliance or palate expander work?
dentists are the dumbest people on earth i swear to god

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
A dna appliance would prob be the best option for you

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
What exactly does it do with my face? Only widens it or can it promote forward growth
Yeah and ur cheekbones will probably become more prominent aswell

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
dentists are the dumbest people on earth i swear to god
Yep should be illegal. I am having a consultation with one of the best orthodontists that is totally against extractions. He has studied for years how jaws are effected by tooth extractions, mouth breathing etc. He is far better and is in the future compared to other orthos. His biggest priority is the growth in the face and jaws, not teeth.

• +1
Yep should be illegal. I am having a consultation with one of the best orthodontists that is totally against extractions. He has studied for years how jaws are effected by tooth extractions, mouth breathing etc. He is far better and is in the future compared to other orthos. His biggest priority is the growth in the face and jaws, not teeth.
Is your ortho mr mike mew lol ? Sounds really blackpilled. God i wish i would have a blackpilled ortho.

Yeah and ur cheekbones will probably become more prominent aswell
Really? Thats great to hear. I will probably do that and a genioplasty then because my chin is a little recessed. Not sure if thats the extractions fault though, dont think so

whos the ortho?

• +1
Is your ortho mr mike mew lol ? Sounds really blackpilled. God i wish i would have a blackpilled ortho.
From what I have heard this guy have worked with mike mew or at least they know eachother. They share a lot of the same things. I am extremely lucky to get an appointment with this guy. He also is co leader in a myofunctional therapy clinic in france.

• +1
yes, absolutely.
''oh yes goy instead of growing the jaw lets just extract teeth :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:''
god, it should be fr illegal
If I become prime minister one day I will ban tooth extractions and rip orthodontists who pull teeth their license.

• +1
If you have money, to directly to a atheistic surgeon and ask him to produce a specialized, individualized treatment/device that can pull (front) teeth forward.

If you have money, to directly to a atheistic surgeon and ask him to produce a specialized, individualized treatment/device that can pull (front) teeth forward.
I dont think pushing the front teeth forward would help with much, from the looks of it, it usually only helps possibly untrap the mandible and gain more lip support.

I dont think pushing the front teeth forward would help with much, from the looks of it, it usually only helps possibly untrap the mandible and gain more lip support.
Yes, it's about lip support.

He got teeth extractions and then braces pulled front teeth backwards. Pulling front teeth forward will solve the issue.

He got teeth extractions and then braces pulled front teeth backwards. Pulling front teeth forward will solve the issue.
Not sure. I got braces for a crossbite and overcrowded teeth. Not sure if they got pulled backwards.

Not sure. I got braces for a crossbite and overcrowded teeth. Not sure if they got pulled backwards.
They may pull your teeth backwards if there are gaps and empty space (teeth extractions). If there is no space, braces can't pull the teeth backwards.

To some extent, but usually extractions + ortho leads to a recession/flattening of the upper maxilla along with loss of upperlip support so it'll only really solve a little portion of the symptoms. If he decides he wants to go with bimax + implants to fix a flattened profile after he finished pushing the front teeth forward, he'll likely have to close up those spaces that he just opened by pushing the front teeth forward. essentially just wasting money.

To some extent, but usually extractions + ortho leads to a recession/flattening of the upper maxilla along with loss of upperlip support so it'll only really solve a little portion of the symptoms. If he decides he wants to go with bimax + implants to fix a flattened profile after he finished pushing the front teeth forward, he'll likely have to close up those spaces that he just opened by pushing the front teeth forward. essentially just wasting money.
If you have braces in adulthood when bone development is completed and you don't have any extractions and empty space, can such recession still happen?

If you have braces in adulthood when bone development is completed and you don't have any extractions and empty space, can such recession still happen?
not likely at all during adult hood especially if you didnt have any extractions

They may pull your teeth backwards if there are gaps and empty space (teeth extractions). If there is no space, braces can't pull the teeth backwards.
Then they definitely got pulled backwards. Because I had 4 empty tooth spaces my jaw.