How can I save my hair?

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
My "hairline" is utter trash and I think I have NW 2-3, I am only 17 yo and my hairline some years ago was like at the orange line, I still have at those "bald" spots those little white hair and scarced short normal brown hair? Can I still fix that with Minoxidil + dermastemp etc?
IMG 20231007 112349

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
fin + min oral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Driler
My condolences.

I was briefly on topical minoxidil, but I could never make it a habit on work days and if I carried on with it, any improvements would be temporary.

There has been research that shows microneedling and topical minoxodil has resulted in permanent hair regrowth, so that looks promising for regrowing hair in already receded / bald areas. This is something I'll probably start in the next few days.

I'd recommend looking into this at your age, as messing with your androgens when you're only 17 sounds like a bad idea.

When you're older you can look into something more potent finesteride or RU-58841.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
17 and you're norwooding like that? Holly shit, good luck. If it it started that eraly that means your hair is super sensitive to DHT, and sorry to tell you that, but the earlier it starts the worst it is.

You can't hop on fin, try minox, it won't stop the hair loss but it could help regrow some to an extent, just don't hope for miracles.

When you're older your only option will most likely be hair transplant and fin.

• +1
Mirconeedling (small needle ed for better minoxidil absorption or bigger once a week skipping minoxidil that day), ketoconazole and minoxidil are probably the most effective treatments.
There is also finstaride and dutastaride witch block 5ar (fin blocks 5ar1 while dut blocks 5ar1 and 2) I don't recommend that during puberty as lower dht levels will lead to higher estrogen (estrogen influences the closure of growth plates) and dht is partially responsible for the development of male dysmorphic traits. Ketoconizole is also a weak 5ar inhibitor but it works topically so its effects on systemic dht will be negligible but you should confirm that with blood-work.

There are some less effective option you can also look into I recommend diving into some bodybuilding forums as they are the group of people that deal with that problem the most and thus have researched it a lot.
Make money because you will need a trip to turkey in the future these treatment might delay that from 22 to 42

• +1