how can i save my side profile

subhumanromanian

subhumanromanian

Iron
i actually can't fucking save myself anymore it's so hopeless. i hate having to look myself in the mirror i want to tear my face apart especially when i take pictures of my side profile it's never fucking begun for me im so fucked

my nose is so huge and wobbly yet my fucking skull is narrow and undeveloped there's no other way to save myself anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240825_083301_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_083301_Gallery.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240825_083254_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_083254_Gallery.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240825_083142.jpg
    20240825_083142.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, Goth and TheNextOPry
i recommend psychotherapymaxxing before looksmaxxing for you, fam.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, geenk worg and BladeRunner
The third photo is not as bad as the first two. Relatable about having a meltdown due to looking like a normie tho

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with your jaw, that also negatively impacts your lips(they look weird af) and makes your nose look bigger. Heavily reccomend ortodontics

Also, maybe I'm tripping, but your nose seems like it's bigger than it's original size due to water/fat/smth else in it. Only planning on trying it myself, maybe it's cope, but I suggest you try this method. Tldr: you debloat your nose with a couple of creams, making it smaller. You can also try smth like botox/fillers in your nose, especially the tip of it. Have no clue about how it works tho

• +1
Reactions: zaza dealer and subhumanromanian
need more bone mass and a bit more forward growth to compensate for the nose, or rhino, the former approach would potentially hve better results though

Just get rhino and perhaps infraorbital implants or some shit if you really care that much. Do some good research, preferably do it with doctors that are experienced with your pheno so you don't get fucked up. And don't ask for that pointy ass nose bro show them a nose of an attractive person with an attractive nose that looks like you (your pheno) can't do much besides that besides lean out, gym and save up some money when you can. Live life and be happy til then. Remember that with plastic surgery it's usually better to just fix the weak points instead of trying to get some chad features on shit that doesn't actually need work. Many of the best looking people don't have the insane hunter eyes, mads mikkelsen zygos and flared out gonions.

i actually can't fucking save myself anymore it's so hopeless. i hate having to look myself in the mirror i want to tear my face apart especially when i take pictures of my side profile it's never fucking begun for me im so fucked

my nose is so huge and wobbly yet my fucking skull is narrow and undeveloped there's no other way to save myself anymore
log off and dont bother brother.

Leanmaxxing + rhino