@TechnoBoss @Gengar @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PlayersGetPlayed

p12595601_v_v10_aa.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Aero and MA_ascender
@TechnoBoss @Gengar @Clavicular
Could be wrong on this, but I don't think there's a way to quickly see what questions you've answered unless you like bookmarked them or something.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Clavicular
Could be wrong on this, but I don't think there's a way to quickly see what questions you've answered unless you like bookmarked them or something.
Damn master should add a feature to be able to see your solutions

Makes no sense why you can’t

@Master

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Damn master should add a feature to be able to see your solutions

Makes no sense why you can’t

@Master
This is actually a good idea. I don't think there is a way to do this currently (I might be wrong but I don't think there is)

You should post it in the suggestions

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
This is actually a good idea. I don't think there is a way to do this currently (I might be wrong but I don't think there is)

You should post it in the suggestions
Done, can you approve it

what is a solution

what is a solution
When you answer a question in the looksmaxing questions board someone can mark your answer as the solution to their question. It gives you a little "Solutions" thing under your name when you click your account which tells you how many questions you've answered. It doesn't really do anything though.

When you answer a question in the looksmaxing questions board someone can mark your answer as the solution to their question. It gives you a little "Solutions" thing under your name when you click your account which tells you how many questions you've answered. It doesn't really do anything though.
oh that answers why i don't know what it is