How can i slay if i cant bring girls over at my place??

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Family is religious and i dont want to fuck outside. What are some options?

Just wait till she is home alone again?

Im 16

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Ritalincel
Family is religious and i dont want to fuck outside. What are some options?

Just wait till she is home alone again?

Im 16
Fuck in the forest

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Go to her house, or ask a friend to help out.

Low IQ question

• +1
Reactions: xit
At the chicks house

I mean if ur that dude then a underground parking lot at 3 am but that’s degen af

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
best place to fuck (i assume)

sounds amazing
Having sex in a forest sucks, i did it once with my ex gf and was continuosly focused and hoping no bear or fckn boar was gonna come out and whoop the shit out of me instead of focusing on the sex.

Having sex in a forest sucks, i did it once with my ex gf and was continuosly focused and hoping no bear or fckn boar was gonna come out and whoop the shit out of me instead of focusing on the sex.
BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

haha where do you live that a fucking bear is gonna attack you lmao

haha where do you live that a fucking bear is gonna attack you lmao
I was in canada to meet a couple of old friends of mine and got laid with a friend of my friends, it was close to Vancouver lmao

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Just LOL @ being cucked by your parents. I bring girls over to my childhood bedroom at the age of 34 like a boss.
I have used a motel once ($60 CAD for 4 hrs). They let you book short notice. You can just walk-in and book. Airbnb is not short notice and often times the landlord wants you to book 2 nights minimum.
If you look like you're under 18/21, the motel might card you though. I don't think they allow guests under 18/21. Just LOL @ you children.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt