How can I start using contact lenses without ppl noticing they are fake?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
title

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
You can't, wait until you go to uni or something and meet new people. People you already know will not be fooled by that

• +1
Reactions: zyxou. and Gaygymmaxx
You can't, wait until you go to uni or something and meet new people. People you already know will not be fooled by that
I mean my dad got green eyes later in his puberty for some reason, maybe I could fraud with that:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If it's not too far off your original, maybe. But if it's something drastic like brown to blue, no chance
I want something like my dad has, he has dark green eyes I think that would suit way more my looks

I mean my dad got green eyes later in his puberty for some reason, maybe I could fraud with that:lul:
If it's good enough to be worth frauding at all,

Then people will notice.

Otherwise it wouldn't have even been a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and NVM_Ignacio
If it's good enough to be worth frauding at all,

Then people will notice.

Otherwise it wouldn't have even been a looksmax.
I notice that guys with blue or green eyes get way more looks than me on the street and I still brutally mog them facially, in height and frame so I think it will be worthy

• +1

>without ppl noticing they are fake?

you cannot, especially when things get intimate. Women can tell that you're wearing colored contacts simply because the lense is never going to blend in 100% with your eyes surface and at certain angles it will be visible how the contacts are moving.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
I notice that guys with blue or green eyes get way more looks than me on the street and I still brutally mog them facially, in height and frame so I think it will be worthy
I am chadlet indian with blue eyes, half white

I concur, I'm not high smv, I'm 5"6

But stared at everywhere :lul:

you cannot, especially when things get intimate. Women can tell that you're wearing colored contacts simply because the lense is never going to blend in 100% with your eyes surface and at certain angles it will be visible how the contacts are moving.
Ik, thats not the problem. Look at Zeta, the guy uses contact lenses and isnt even so noticeable

Fuck bro seriously i had high hopes

I am chadlet indian with blue eyes, half white

I concur, I'm not high smv, I'm 5"6

But stared at everywhere :lul:
Ik, most of them doesnt even have more appeal than me but It still hurt my ego:lul:

• +1
Ik, most of them doesnt even have more appeal than me but It still hurt my ego:lul:
T -anything = demon/sinister

Blue eyes = human/ consious

This is why ethnics can never win, this is why they're "subhuman"

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
i mean you can try and it may look good. But it's gonna be mega cringe if the girl notices, do whatever you want tho.

u can try to get lenses but try to get something that wont look cringe
I dont want a10 eyes:lul:

I want something like a clear honey colour or a dark green that isnt way further of my actual eye colour