How can I stop being lazy

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Parents want me to studymaxx and SAT max. 15 btw
I just feel like the SAT is lame, and I know that I do not have any other choice.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5818
Literally just stop being a lazy bitch boy

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, qkz and Deleted member 17829
Parents want me to studymaxx and SAT max. 15 btw
I just feel like the SAT is lame, and I know that I do not have any other choice.
You are 15 just study max and wage slave then flourish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17829
frame a pic of your crush and put it on your desk

worked for me, lana rhoades got me through law school like it was a 2-week cooking course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SendMePicsToRate, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Just put a timer and solve a practice exam (print it). Then check your mistakes. The rest will come.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
pomodoromax

What's your alternative anyway?
Like you said you don't have a choice.
Do you want to end up like 80% of this God-forsaken forum? A bunch of money- and bitchless rotters? [ISPOILER](me included btw. :forcedsmile:)[/ISPOILER]
If you have money you can ascend and be a jester for women on dates, if you don't you can only hope to become Chad after puberty, which means women pursue you and be more lenient even though you are a broke loser.
[ISPOILER]and we all know that's not gonna happen because you are on here in the first place.[/ISPOILER]
Find out the reason why you want to do what you want to do.
What's your plan? What is your end-goal in life?

Keep asking why:
Why study?
>Because I don't want to work some minimum wage trash job
why?
>Because I want to ascend/buy nice stuff/take women out
why?
>Because I don't want to end up broke having to live in my mom's basement as a rotter.
why?
....... YOU GET THE IDEA

For more specific study advice:
-Download a website blocker (like "cold turkey blocker") and block all sites your visit for the duration you study
-Put your phone in airplane mode and put it in another room (get rid of ALL distractions)
-Use the "Pomodoro technique" and increase study intervals according to your attention span
-Have intention with everything you do, try to be aware of what you are doing RIGHT NOW, don't go into "autopilot-mode", if you do try to get back into "focus-mode"

You are only 15 and never had to work some DOGSHIT job, just to get by and get the opportunity to study again, so use that opportunity while you can and studymaxx RIGHT NOW!

Here are some final words of encouragement:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 14077, startingover and 3 others
Tbh studying for the SAT is unnecessary unless you have Asian parents that are gonna beat you with a wok for not getting into Harvard. There’s really not much improvement possible on your scores, the SAT is kind of just an IQ test. In fact, mensa, a group for people in the top iq percentile, accepts SAT scores from the 90s and before for admission

What's your alternative anyway?
Like you said you don't have a choice.
Do you want to end up like 80% of this God-forsaken forum? A bunch of money- and bitchless rotters? [ISPOILER](me included btw. :forcedsmile:)[/ISPOILER]
If you have money you can ascend and be a jester for women on dates, if you don't you can only hope to become Chad after puberty, which means women pursue you and be more lenient even though you are a broke loser.
[ISPOILER]and we all know that's not gonna happen because you are on here in the first place.[/ISPOILER]
Find out the reason why you want to do what you want to do.
What's your plan? What is your end-goal in life?

Keep asking why:
Why study?
>Because I don't want to work some minimum wage trash job
why?
>Because I want to ascend/buy nice stuff/take women out
why?
>Because I don't want to end up broke having to live in my mom's basement as a rotter.
why?
....... YOU GET THE IDEA

For more specific study advice:
-Download a website blocker (like "cold turkey blocker") and block all sites your visit for the duration you study
-Put your phone in airplane mode and put it in another room (get rid of ALL distractions)
-Use the "Pomodoro technique" and increase study intervals according to your attention span
-Have intention with everything you do, try to be aware of what you are doing RIGHT NOW, don't go into "autopilot-mode", if you do try to get back into "focus-mode"

You are only 15 and never had to work some DOGSHIT job, just to get by and get the opportunity to study again, so use that opportunity while you can and studymaxx RIGHT NOW!

Here are some final words of encouragement:

View attachment 1598511
Good advice bro and as Meeks says “Take that first step”:redpill::redpill:

• Love it
Reactions: KeepGrinding
All about building blocks of time up like lego. Start off small say 30mins a day then gradually increase. If you are truly 15 you have 1 to 3 years left of highschool depending on country. You need to force yourself motivation is a meme for normies. You have a goal in mind and force yourself to do the same thing over and over again.

learn deep work ❤️

I understand your young, and cant be asked its better to start now then later, I was in your position two years ago I didn't want to study, and I was lazy and got shit grades.
Study advice:
your 15 this is an ideal time to build a study habit, start studying around 2 to 3 hours a day
Learn meditate, and relax before the studying you dont want to study angry
Sleep is no.1, you need aleast 8 hours
Much sure your getting your vitamins and proper nutrients from proper food

and trust me bro, this advice worked for I am stemcel at one of the best unis in my country

and be social, you dont want to end up like a anti social stemcel
and most importantly, good luck, at first its going to be hard just keep pushing

Last edited:
Shoot for your dreams