how can i stop eating sweets ???

lestoa

lestoa

title
I dont eat much sweets but its still not good, am i schizo or is this alright ?:
So i ate in the morning 6 eggs with 300g ground beef a banana and 2 apples, nigger everything was going fine. I came back home and my fucking mom bought icecream and donuts:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: So right now iam writing this with 2 donuts in my stomach and 2 mini icecreams, total of 839 cal. Iam fucked, i always start the day fucking clean but in the evening i always fuck up my fucking diet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, disheartenedcel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Graduate from kindergarten first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Clqs, disheartenedcel and 11 others
typical american overweight child crying over his parents buying doughnuts he can’t help but drool over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Clqs, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
typical american overweight child crying over his parents buying doughnuts he can’t help but drool over
are you fucking dumb i lost 100 lbs and iam from middle europe you little bastard never compare me with americans again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, LegitUser, hopecel and 4 others
title
I dont eat much sweets but its still not good, am i schizo or is this alright ?:
So i ate in the morning 6 eggs with 300g ground beef a banana and 2 apples, nigger everything was going fine. I came back home and my fucking mom bought icecream and donuts:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: So right now iam writing this with 2 donuts in my stomach and 2 mini icecreams, total of 839 cal. Iam fucked, i always start the day fucking clean but in the evening i always fuck up my fucking diet.
smoke cigs whenever feeling the crave for sweets

Looks like you crave carbs. Try eating more food in day. One meal per day with carnivore + fruits isnt enough and I think that's why can't stop eating crap

replace with fruits

Looks like you crave carbs. Try eating more food in day. One meal per day with carnivore + fruits isnt enough and I think that's why can't stop eating crap
i sometimes eat rice or black bread, i cant find a carb source that has a low glycemic index

Bro that shit good for you in puberty
Don’t listen to dem haters
Eat whatever you want but stay lean and do excersise

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Bro that shit good for you in puberty
Don’t listen to dem haters
Eat whatever you want but stay lean and do excersise
i rly cant see if you are trolling or srs

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It’s really that easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Madridista, wsada and 1 other person
i rly cant see if you are trolling or srs
Srs, as long as you eat meat and eggs it’s cool.
Eat wtv you want but don’t get fat
Sugar is healthy asf in puberty

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
yes i do nigger, my mom is hella supporting me, i have lots of tuna, liver and i eat everyday 6 eggs (fr, every fucking day). I eat lots of fruits and vegtables. I go to the gym and do 4 hrs of hit cardio every week.

aight bhai

damn, never heard of that jfl
Yea your body is dependent on sugar in puberty. Every chad I know was addicted to candy growing up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and lestoa
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
u arent eating enough carbs -> blood sugar levels drop -> body feels the need to increase blood sugar levels -> massive cravings for sweet bc they raise ur blood sugar levels quickly

= eat more carbs, like good carbs

now give solution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and lestoa
Yea your body is dependent on sugar in puberty. Every chad I know was addicted to candy growing up
sugar (especially refined) spikes IGF-1 which is essential for height growth

@lestoa how tall are you OP?

• +1
sugar (especially refined) spikes IGF-1 which is essential for height growth

@lestoa how tall are you OP?
184cm 6ft barefoot in the morning
i was a ex fatcel maybe thats why iam so tall :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
u arent eating enough carbs -> blood sugar levels drop -> body feels the need to increase blood sugar levels -> massive cravings for sweet bc they raise ur blood sugar levels quickly

now give solution
i noticed this too, and tried low carb for one week and i felt like fucking shit. Carbs are so fucking important

• +1
why hamza explain it to me
they're full of fructose which is worse than glucose for your liver

fiber as well... dates are addicting because they're sweet af but I generally don't recommend anyone to eat them

i noticed this too, and tried low carb for one week and i felt like fucking shit. Carbs are so fucking important
yeah so stop rambling when u already know the solution

yeah so stop rambling when u already know the solution
let me fucking vent you little bitch
niggers dont even leave me alone on a fucking incel looksmaxxing forum bastard

• JFL

now give solution
there's no good carbs :feelshah:
184cm 6ft barefoot in the morning
i was a ex fatcel maybe thats why iam so tall :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
it's not that tall tbh but I guess it's decent in Central Jewrope

maybe you can grow more since you're just 16 tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, maxxmclooks and lestoa
it's not that tall tbh
yea its pretty average here, i can fraud with shoes to 6,1. But its enough for foids, in middle europe so many niggers and foids are from other countrys are here so they are pretty short. My height is enough, nothing special but its enough.

• +1
yea its pretty average here, i can fraud with shoes to 6,1. But its enough for foids, in middle europe so many niggers and foids are from other countrys are here so they are pretty short. My height is enough, nothing special but its enough.
I guess you're from Austria jfl

Man up and do what you have to do.

there's no good carbs :feelshah:
nigga ur brain literally runs on glucose which is a carbohydrate

carbs are essential for being alive

0 iq, leave forum now or else

• JFL
fat fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
When you notice your teeth start rotting out of your skull