How can I stop liking/having a crush on my oneitis?

iluvmilk

iluvmilk

Iron
She's giving mixed signals and I dont wanna get sad over a girl again cuz this time im just gonna kill her and myself if she doesnt like me back, someone give me advice on how to stop liking her asap

ask her out

You are a genetically inferior man, bottom 10%, destined to jerk alone in the corner. You will never experience love with a woman, so you can’t escape this. You asked and I answered you, don’t get mad at me for telling you the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: abuserr007, piec, iluvmilk and 2 others
You are a genetically inferior man, bottom 10%, destined to jerk alone in the corner. You will never experience love with a woman, so you can’t escape this. You asked and I answered you, don’t get mad at me for telling you the truth.
i know nigger I asked how to get rid of the feelings

i know nigger I asked how to get rid of the feelings
You can’t. That’s what I’m saying. You can’t control who you fall in love with or who you find repulsing. Chad falls in love and marries the woman, has kids with her and buys a house to live together, meanwhile you fall in love and become suicidal alone and lonely in your dark room that smells like dried cum and is full of empty beer bottles. This is how the world works.

• +1
Reactions: iluvmilk and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Fuck with prostitutes trying to imitate Chad's life, he, after fucking so many women doesnt feel love anymore, that's why he keep pumping and dumping all your oneitis, because of his experiences, become a mental BULL like him.

• +1
Reactions: abuserr007 and iluvmilk