How can I stop tensing my chin?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Under stress I tend to tense my chin (kinda just push my chin muscles up) and I think that resulted in fucking up my mouth area. Could it be the reason for the decrease of my lower lip size? How do I stop doing that?

• +1
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx
Get a facial from a traditional Indian barber.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1751 and Ocelot
Under stress I tend to tense my chin (kinda just push my chin muscles up) and I think that resulted in fucking up my mouth area. Could it be the reason for the decrease of my lower lip size? How do I stop doing that?
chad trait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, No Bones Dax, Patient A and 1 other person
I dont know exactly what you're referring to but you mention its under stress, so learn other way to channel it.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Focus on sucking in your cheeks, that way you'll become aware that you're tensing your chin

(Note that sucking in cheeks is good for aesthetics but tensing chin isn't)

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .*my*.
That feeling when you don’t have enough chin muscles to tense your chin :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• So Sad
I can’t even move whatever little muscles are in my chin

Have I just been muscle chin pilled? :feelsgiga:

you prolly have slight lip incompetence due to either weak lip muscles or recessed jaw

nothing bad not noticeable at all only to you cause your aspie

• JFL
you prolly have slight lip incompetence due to either weak lip muscles or recessed jaw

nothing bad not noticeable at all only to you cause your aspie
My jaw isn’t recessed and my bite is good. I may have a nice case of lip incompetence though but I don’t understand why. I have been keeping my lips sealed for a year now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1

Attachments

• 027400A5-32B6-4739-99A9-681980B0631D.jpeg
    027400A5-32B6-4739-99A9-681980B0631D.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Do I have it?
idk jfl without pics

but do you see some strain around chin when close your mouth, some exercises like i posted may fix that and give a better illusion but you don't need to worry if it's minor but those exercises can still help and make it look better if you want

idk jfl without pics

but do you see some strain around chin when close your mouth, some exercises like i posted may fix that and give a better illusion but you don't need to worry if it's minor but those exercises can still help and make it look better if you want
The picture is above

• +1
nah you don't have it
your good

• So Sad