How can I support Israel's war on terrorism?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I want to help end terrorism and believe in Israel's cause and fully stand behind them. What is the best way to support them??

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, noobs, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
I want to help end terrorism and believe in Israel's cause and fully stand behind them. What is the best way to support them??
Donate money maybe. Voice your support in public. Too many loudmouthed retards supporting "Palestine". They believe everyone else feels the same way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Latinolooksmaxxer, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Donate money maybe. Voice your support in public. Too many loudmouthed retards supporting "Palestine". They believe everyone else feels the same way.
Yeah that's what I'm doing.

I watched those videos where the israelis write stuff on the shells they send over to kill the terrorists.

Is there a way to order a custom one? I think about writing "Looksmax.com stands with Israel. Love and support from Mumbai."

That's be a great way to support Israel and advertise their virtuous cause.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Latinolooksmaxxer and USERΝAME
Mow down your nearest Palestine "protest"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, USERΝAME and Veganist
GRQoWm4WEAADY2n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 8uAte, MA_ascender and 4 others
@thenewhebbe is the biggest supporter of the Jews , i am sure he can help you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and noobs
Yeah that's what I'm doing.

I watched those videos where the israelis write stuff on the shells they send over to kill the terrorists.

Is there a way to order a custom one? I think about writing "Looksmax.com stands with Israel. Love and support from Mumbai."

That's be a great way to support Israel and advertise their virtuous cause.
Most people on here sadly don't support Israel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Veganist and USERΝAME
"Saars how can i sell my fridge to sappot israel please i want give phull sappot to IDF"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 4ever and USERΝAME
bro its a joke
you should just know better than supporting zionism, what they are doing is evil no matter whats your DNA.
No they aren't. Jews do more good than not. And Israel is good. "Palestine" has never been a state. Before Israel took back their land the area that those Arabs lived in was part of Jordan and Egypt. Funny how they were never screaming for a homeland then.