How can I transport 40 vials of hgh from overseas monthly?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
From Turkey to the UK? Should I try and find a smuggler?
Do you have any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Are u buying or selling?
Buying obviously. The doctor will sell it to my relative in Turkey but I need a way to transport it

If I don't find a way I have to just hire a smuggler

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Buying obviously. The doctor will sell it to my relative in Turkey but I need a way to transport it

just move to turkey

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

I've never procured anything outside of my country of residence (increased risk of customs seizing), but a lot can be achieved with stealth packaging. For instance u could have the labels replaced with legal substances printed out. Never have packages delivered to your address under a different name than usual, your mail deliverers are familiar with the names on their route and may assume it is not your mail.
just move to turkey
Unironically better idea than transporting controlled substances across international borders

• +1
I've never procured anything outside of my country of residence (increased risk of customs seizing), but a lot can be achieved with stealth packaging. For instance u could have the labels replaced with legal substances printed out. Never have packages delivered to your address under a different name than usual, your mail deliverers are familiar with the names on their route and may assume it is not your mail.

Unironically better idea than transporting controlled substances across international borders
Well, wouldn't customs check what's inside the packaging especially if its an unknown powder?

There are laws regarding personal use but its a bit ambigious as it does not specify if its only with or if it allows without a prescription

I need to read more about this but though shipping may be risky maybe I can get 4 people to split it up 10 vials for each and carry it in their suitcases for personal use, with a receipt to show it was purchased for under 135 pounds to fit customs requirements

I also know someone who regularly has hgh shipped to him because he is prescribed because he has snort stature, maybe I can convince him to sneak my vials amongst his

Shipping from Turkey to the US is extremely easy. Customs won't do shit

Ship out as much genotropin as you need. A 36iu pen over there is only $80

• +1
Shipping from Turkey to the US is extremely easy. Customs won't do shit

Ship out as much genotropin as you need. A 36iu pen over there is only $80
Not us, UK. In Turkey itself they check, and they also check when it's arrived in the UK
However I think I found a solution. I can get the doctor there who sells it to just write me a prescription so then I can legally ship with no issues