How can I try to not hate women after becoming blackpilled?

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
after learning all this shit .. it's hard not to hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Napoleon de Geso
women are also victim to social injustices/ being mistreated due to their looks, pretty people always get better treatment, same for men and women, even if women’s SMV is higher than men’s, this just puts them at higher risk of danger if anything. maybe thinking of it from that perspective helps

• +1
Reactions: Visorak, Deleted member 33986, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Would you hate a dog for barking or taking a shit?

You wouldn't, because it's just nature, your reaction to that is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You will never change human nature so either adapt or perish.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88, ghostman and aspiringexcel
You just have to mask it, I don’t think you can ever forget it.

But it’s difficult to even mask it when your ascension isn’t fully complete and it’s constantly shoved in your face.

That’s why I’m not ever going to look for virgin HQNP again until after all my surgeries… 31yo Chadlite can still mog 29yo MTN.

women are also victim to social injustices/ being mistreated due to their looks, pretty people always get better treatment, same for men and women, even if women’s SMV is higher than men’s, this just puts them at higher risk of danger if anything. maybe thinking of it from that perspective helps

Men experience complete social isolation, inceldom, unemployment and discrimination for their looks if they are ugly - it’s not anywhere near comparable.

I am talking to an anorexic girl at the moment and she clearly hates herself (has investigated jaw surgery and multiple other surgeries) but she still gets to go out partying with her friends on Friday night, has had boyfriends and hookups, and so on. She’s LTB by my judgement… her looksmatch roped years ago.

Being ugly for women is an inconvenience, for men it’s somewhere between a disability and a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, swaggyp1 and BeanletMogger
Would you hate a dog for barking or taking a shit?

You wouldn't, because it's just nature, your reaction to that is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You will never change human nature so either adapt or perish.
Low IQ, do you have autism ?

Blackpill was invented by men. Men started simping which made it worse. Men invented tinder which made it worse. Men gave women the power to vote which made it worse.

You just have to mask it, I don’t think you can ever forget it.

But it’s difficult to even mask it when your ascension isn’t fully complete and it’s constantly shoved in your face.

That’s why I’m not ever going to look for virgin HQNP again until after all my surgeries… 31yo Chadlite can still mog 29yo MTN.

Men experience complete social isolation, inceldom, unemployment and discrimination for their looks if they are ugly - it’s not anywhere near comparable.

I am talking to an anorexic girl at the moment and she clearly hates herself (has investigated jaw surgery and multiple other surgeries) but she still gets to go out partying with her friends on Friday night, has had boyfriends and hookups, and so on. She’s LTB by my judgement… her looksmatch roped years ago.

Being ugly for women is an inconvenience, for men it’s somewhere between a disability and a death sentence.

This

Most men actually go after girls that they think are cute enough but not very beautiful, since they’ll think they have a better chance and she’ll be more loyal

But EVERY man is thinking the exact same fucking thing, so those girls actually have way more orbiters than a legit bombshell knockout

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte