How can I use a pallete expander and do mewing

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
Is it possible bros

2577.jpg

MEWING IS FUCKING COPE ITS ALL GENETICS IVE NEVER MEWED, MY TONGUE WAS ALWAYS AT THE MID OF MY MOUTH NOT AT THE TOP AND LOOK AT MY FORWARD GROWTH. SINCE I STARTED MEWING 9 MONTHS AGO, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED AND I HARD MEWED TOO

MEWING IS FUCKING COPE ITS ALL GENETICS IVE NEVER MEWED, MY TONGUE WAS ALWAYS AT THE MID OF MY MOUTH NOT AT THE TOP AND LOOK AT MY FORWARD GROWTH. SINCE I STARTED MEWING 9 MONTHS AGO, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED AND I HARD MEWED TOO
try mouth breathing for 9 months too bro.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and mr contemptuous
try mouth breathing for 9 months too bro.
i do that since many years. i wake up every single morning with a dry mouth and my mouthbreath smells like shit

i do that since many years. i wake up every single morning with a dry mouth and my mouthbreath smells like shit
Genetics obviously have a lot to do with how large your facial bones are but you palate could also probably be more narrow than it would be otherwise. Also depends on if you kept or removed your wisdom teeth or other permanent teeth growing up

Genetics obviously have a lot to do with how large your facial bones are but you palate could also probably be more narrow than it would be otherwise. Also depends on if you kept or removed your wisdom teeth or other permanent teeth growing up
i still have all my teeth but my palate is narrow yea

Yea, so you have lucky genetics and a nice jaw regardless, but for some people those extra teeth and a wider palate can make a huge difference. My jaw and palate have gotten smaller since I got extractions and I'm looking to expand my palate now for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

yh but your jaw is nowhere near ideal. it's actually quite downswung, you're just lifting your head up.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
yh but your jaw is nowhere near ideal. it's actually quite downswung, you're just lifting your head up.
no im not lmao im just sticking my chest out and have proper posture