How can Indians gain SMV?

puniteking

puniteking

Macrobian
Especially in the West, can you guys think of main things Indians need to fix? I’ll start.

It’s the fucking accent. It sounds like shit. Whenever I hear it, I wanna rip my ears off. Indians are so self-unaware, and they even brag about their accent, calling it crisp and comparing it to their British masters. Personally, I think this is what’s holding back Indians. I’ve never heard a girl say, “I think the Indian accent is sexy.” It’s unheard of.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and SecularIslamist
Especially in the West, can you guys think of main things Indians need to fix? I’ll start.

It’s the fucking accent. It sounds like shit. Whenever I hear it, I wanna rip my ears off. Indians are so self-unaware, and they even brag about their accent, calling it crisp and comparing it to their British masters. Personally, I think this is what’s holding back Indians. I’ve never heard a girl say, “I think the Indian accent is sexy.” It’s unheard of.
Bump ….

Their accent is horrible but the worst thing about it is the conotation it has.

Everything that is connecting you to Indian culture is an instant falio in the west.

same way niggers did, force them into mainstream media (hollywood)

be a bone mogger and good looking thats it, dont let these seething ugly ahh cumskins tell u muh curry htn == white ltn , just get good looking and you will be fine

Screenshot 20240627 110136 Snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

If you have a pajeet accent it's over. It wouldn't even save you if you looked like Salludon.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
mainstream media. thats the main source of smv for any phenotype. you need women to have fantasies of men that resemble you

other way is for your ethnicity to be respected and not be seen as victims or the lesser of other groups of men

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar