How can manlets live with getting casually heightmogged?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am 6'4 and knew a dude from course that was like 6'8. I was like fully alerted near him.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Go back to r/tall jfl might as well put your height in your signature at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, elld101, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
Go back to r/tall jfl might as well put your height in your signature at this point
at the end of the day we are all abused dogs that post on an incel website.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 19766
Omg wait youre 6’4?? I would feel so submissive and breedable next to such a gigabeast alpha plz let me worship u papa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Prince88, currylightskin and 4 others
being gl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Tallooksmaxxer
who cares about the occasional lamklet skyscraper
Just don't be short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
I don't know tbh i think id rather trade 4 inches of my height for a better looking face since im 6"7 and 270lbs

like yeah the mogging feel's good but it doesn't do much for me when looking for girls or hooking up and im MTN facially so yeah id trade 4 inches for good looking face.

cope harder
this is what fate awaits lanklets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deprived
I don't know tbh i think id rather trade 4 inches of my height for a better looking face since im 6"7 and 270lbs

like yeah the mogging feel's good but it doesn't do much for me when looking for girls or hooking up and im MTN facially so yeah id trade 4 inches for good looking face.
larp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

you are asian and 5'8

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 18931
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
who cares about the occasional lamklet skyscraper
Just don't be short
Yeah fr I would only feel intimidated if a tall guy was good looking and/or muscular. Thats rarely the case tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

u are fat

i didnt give a single fuck at all if someone was taller than me, never even knew height was a thing until blackpill