How can niggas here cope so good and peacefully even when everything is stacked against them?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I‘m a truecel stuck at a dead end job, meanwhile my mother tries everything to discourage me and the maxillofacial surgeon from me getting bimax and genio because it‘s too „risky“ and would„drastically alter me“.
Even tough the life quality benefits would be a reason alone to do it
On the other hand there‘s dude‘s like @_MVP_ that went clinically insane and literally was admitted to mental clinics. And yet getting pussy is one of the least of his worries.
He lives and still see‘s the positives of a monotone incel life, even tough he‘s becoming a bit of an isolated oldcel soon.
Nigga literally had beef with this Thomas DOM dude who is doxxing and dragging everyone down in this forum, because he wants to take his revenge out against most people of here for whatever reason.
And some days later @_MVP_ forgets about it and continues his daily blogpost and diaries.
Like nothing happened.
Perhaps becoming mentally insane or a bit crazy will help you shield yourself from FOMO and needy emotions?
How can so many other users (which I didn‘t mention) like MVP just cope so peacefully and give zero fucks anymore?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Im every day on the verge of suicide, Trust me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 26092
Forgetting about reality and the lack of human connection probably makes them forget what the real world is like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Im every day on the verge of suicide, Trust me
Man you really need to look out for yourself
Forgetting about reality and the lack of human connection probably makes them forget what the real world is like
I think the only thing that still gives me human connection is my shitty job.
But I understand those dude‘s that chose not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back