How can normies enjoy watching shows like Love Island?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Isn’t it such a cuck trait to watch chads and stacys on the television and you develop some kind of a connection with one of the chads and he becomes your favourite and you hope he wins.

Meanwhile if he ever saw you in real life he would probably be your bully or the only way you would encounter him would be him cheating with your girlfriend or something.

You watch stacys and chads have lives that you never had. All they do is have sub-100 IQ conversations about the most basic shit in the world, it’s not like they’re funny or anything. You purely watch it for looks. Meanwhile their only wish is to fuck eachother. You’re probably a fat 5’6 basement dweller who wishes he was like one of the chads in the show. People who watch these shows are complete cucks and retards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, RoundHouse, TopzCat1 and 16 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Only women watch that

I masturbate to the stacies on there

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
its for really low IQ people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, subhuman incel, Amnesia and 1 other person
Legit. @FastBananaCEO watches love Island xD

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
They just watch it for social approval they watch shows like that to have common "interests" with their friends that watch it.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
retarded npc's tbh

• +1
Please identify one Stacy on that show.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Bitch
Please identify one Stacy on that show.
Don’t watch it so can’t really say, their SMV is probably high though and they dress like sluts, plus all are skinny and have decent bodies as far as I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cause they are low IQ, lazy, basic animals.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Amnesia and Bitch
Fam the runner up for love island this year was more autistic than amnesia and he's only a high tier normie he's the exact type of person you'd expect to be on here fam he hadn't even had a girlfriend before he went on the show.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, mulattomaxxer, Xangsane and 2 others
If I had a life I wouldn't watch it but I haven't got anything better to do but still it's not as bad as people say it is

• So Sad
Ink Master is way better and tolerable for a reality tv show

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Bitch and Deleted member 5189
Ink Master is way better and tolerable for a reality tv show
Fam that's so random wtf jfl :lul:

It's the kinda thing u just sporadically watch every now and then when your internet's down or somethn and u have no choice but to watch the tv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Amnesia