• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Funnyunenjoyer1, mrriceguyreturn and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, N1666 and 4 others
U look nothing liek him, zero common features jfl
i do, when im unfrauded only thing that differs us is the fact that i have overbite and my chin is cucked from front, and hair

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and try2beme
i do, when im unfrauded only thing that differs us is the fact that i have overbite and my chin is cucked from front, and hair
Ur forgtting alot

• +1
Reactions: murdah
he just doesnt have failos and has many above avg features

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Esteban1997 and try2beme
his tilt is more neutral, he just takes all of his photos from below angle to make his jaw seem even bigger. His eye area is actually above avg too i think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and murdah
his tilt is more neutral, he just takes all of his photos from below angle to make his jaw seem even bigger. His eye area is actually above avg too i think
he has something, i think its negative vector or bs like that that makes him look like he has nct from below

• +1
Reactions: ambi and murdah
he has nct bro

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
he has something, i think its negative vector or bs like that that makes him look like he has nct from below
everyone will look nct from below unless alien tier pct. Not that important since he has good pfl, good pfl to pfh, good lashes and eyebrows etc

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, got.daim and shizuku11111
thought this was a topic about me :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and murdah
Your homosexual desire for mid men who you think you can get
If you call him mid your beyond trucel curry poo faced brownie nigger “in this moment, I am euphoric” ass nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, murdah and shizuku11111
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
Glazing vinnie hacker in 2024>

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lips
Ipd
Zygos
Chin
Gonions
you are only right about gonions, i have inward, he has slightly wide set eyes if im not wrong, i do too, i have great zygos while being bloated and 20% bf, same plump lips, his are only a bit wider and my chin is quite literally better than his once i fix my overbite, mine is more wide

N

Notej and Notfromcco tookover.
those 2 niggas are barely scrapping 2 million followers lmao, vinnie hacker 2020 run is unbeatable white boys keep winnin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lowtiernormiechad, Pollorex and 3 others
those 2 niggas are barely scrapping 2 million followers lmao, vinnie hacker 2020 run is unbeatable white boys keep winnin
Vinnie collabed with the biggest tiktok stars at the time + had hypehouse with him. These mulattos did it from scratch

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
Slurping

• JFL
Vinnie collabed with the biggest tiktok stars at the time + had hypehouse with him. These mulattos did it from scratch
lmao

• Hmm...
Im a genio jaw implant and ht away to looksmatch him
Your new oneitis huh
U look nothing liek him, zero common features jfl
Am I 2kg of DNP and a year of leanmaxxing away from mogging him?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Ew

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
he looks like a gayer uglier version of this guy

• +1
you are only right about gonions, i have inward, he has slightly wide set eyes if im not wrong, i do too, i have great zygos while being bloated and 20% bf, same plump lips, his are only a bit wider and my chin is quite literally better than his once i fix my overbite, mine is more wide
U dont even have an upper lip but anyway muh muh myh

his aesthetic is easy to achieve, his looks? no
Yes. His high school photo looked shit. What is special about him? The only notable things about his face are droopy NCT eyes, big gay looking lips, and hair