How can one completely prevent stomach issues

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I never want to have stomach pain ever again ded srs like sometimes if I take too long to eat my stomach hurts or after I eat it hurts but if I lay down it goes away.

Idk what else to do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
let a girl tie you up and dominate you

Never eat spicy food, high carb only food, smoked food, food that has strong additives in it, even onions or garlic and such.
Never had stomach issues, unless I eat some retarded shit like that and then regret it all the time, but I know it's my fault.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Cut carbs, mostly animal products should be ingested. Big thing I found as well was Apple Cidar Vinegar works well.

Never eat spicy food, high carb only food, smoked food, food that has strong additives in it, even onions or garlic and such.
Never had stomach issues, unless I eat some retarded shit like that and then regret it all the time, but I know it's my fault.
Damn. Dude jfl so my stomach was killing me last night I ate a "some like it hot" pizza with spicy peppers all over it and buffalo sauce.

Then today for breakfast I ate a jalepeno (how the fuck do you spell that..) omellete with onions jfl.

I just assumed my stomach was acting up guess I'm retarded. Thank you lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Damn. Dude jfl so my stomach was killing me last night I ate a "some like it hot" pizza with spicy peppers all over it and buffalo sauce.

Then today for breakfast I ate a jalepeno (how the fuck do you spell that..) omellete with onions jfl.

I just assumed my stomach was acting up guess I'm retarded. Thank you lmao.
Don't you feel it though? Whenever I eat something that's not good for me, I feel that food, as if I was sort of eating it now, but many hours later, so I always know where the problem lies. Idk maybe it's just me. When I eat neutral food I feel literally nothing afterwards in terms of sensations like those.
Like I ate turkey thighs earlier today and felt absolutely nothing, but if I were to add garlic, I'd be having stomach issues and this crappy taste of garlic for 8 hours straight. Same with ginger, and many other "health oriented" veggies. Fuck that shit, imo, but "science" says it's good for you, then again you can look up my pictures of how bad I look after eating what I'm eating for many many years without any veggies of sorts. Idk. Maybe "I will regret it".

Don't you feel it though? Whenever I eat something that's not good for me, I feel that food, as if I was sort of eating it now, but many hours later, so I always know where the problem lies. Idk maybe it's just me. When I eat neutral food I feel literally nothing afterwards in terms of sensations like those.
Like I ate turkey thighs earlier today and felt absolutely nothing, but if I were to add garlic, I'd be having stomach issues and this crappy taste of garlic for 8 hours straight. Same with ginger, and many other "health oriented" veggies. Fuck that shit, imo, but "science" says it's good for you, then again you can look up my pictures of how bad I look after eating what I'm eating for many many years without any veggies of sorts. Idk. Maybe "I will regret it".
I can't really tell honestly. I have no idea if it's even the spicy food. Maybe I just need to eat more fiber or some shit. If I eat a shit ton of junk food my stomach is fucked though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I never want to have stomach pain ever again ded srs like sometimes if I take too long to eat my stomach hurts or after I eat it hurts but if I lay down it goes away.

Idk what else to do
Do like me, wake up early, don't eat until 3 pm , by this time your stomach wil have growled etc, go to the wc, get on your feet and take a fat shit, bam.

I can't really tell honestly. I have no idea if it's even the spicy food. Maybe I just need to eat more fiber or some shit. If I eat a shit ton of junk food my stomach is fucked though.
Just try eating meat, eggs, white cheese, fats/oils, dairy, fruits for a little while and see how it goes for you. I found it to be such an simple yet ideal diet, which can also be very cheap for me. Always recommend it to others.
My other advice is to avoid any and all crops/grains, like pastries, noodles, breads and such. I'm not even on low carb diet. I'd say it's balanced, but front loaded protein, for better insulin/blood sugar levels.

try Erythromycin and Lumbrokinase
What blood type are you? If you are A then I would suggest eating more acidic or stomach acid promoting diet/supplements but if you are 0 then there is likely something wrong