How can one gain "good" weight?

Deleted member 14264

Deleted member 14264

Iron
It is true that a man must weight at least 80 kgs to be considered good-looking and not to look like a twink. This weight is the bare minimum for fightning success and intimidation, and that is also important in mogging and sexual conpetition.

We know that if we want to accumulate weight, we need proper height and frame-size to have it. However, even medium-framed guys with average height (175cm or 5'9"), let alone talking about someone who is 6'+ in height.

However, we can see a lot of lanklets out there. Guys are 190cm tall and weight no more than 70 kgs, and sometimes even less, like 60ish. This is ridiculous, but what causes such a problem? How do we solve it?

I, for example, am 182cm in height and 70 kgs in weight, and it is a borderline for me. I am still 17% bodyfat and look like legit subhuman tbh. However, I have decent bideltoid of 20 inches and 17cm wrists (6.75)

Younger guys <25 tens to be skinny, but this does not explain everything. Look at Mike Tyson, he weighted almost 100kg in his teens and was 5'10". He did calisthenics and no weightlifting, but could arguably take steroids.

Attachments

• 896fa457e0f1afc346331cad5557f540.jpg
    896fa457e0f1afc346331cad5557f540.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 43
  • cc63fa2f3a1e2bc7d96ba75802d89a65.jpg
    cc63fa2f3a1e2bc7d96ba75802d89a65.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 43
Even if Tyson did steroids, he could still weight 80+kgs without them. Genes and everything, yep, but I think there may be a better explanation to this, which will give hope for us twinkcels

My father is only 177cm in height, and has 17.5cm wrists, but he weighted 80-85 kgs in his youth and looked skinny as fuck. On the contrary, I am skinnyfat subhuman while I weight only 70 kgs. Also my frame is overall bigger, and that is strange.

He did not do any sports or lifting in 20s, but had several years of it in teens. Could this be an explanation?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
A lot of guys have decent weight, and they look relatively skinny, and they have average frame and height. They do not lift or excersise too.

What is going on with us lanklets then?

Obv protein instead of carbs

good looking face is good looking face whether in a twink body or a roided up body.... The only muscles i would deem to increase attraction regarding face are neck muscles, wideer neck makes you less "twinky" and is connected directly to the face.

Body is a bonus, dont be fat and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lolcel
My father is only 177cm in height, and has 17.5cm wrists, but he weighted 80-85 kgs in his youth and looked skinny as fuck. On the contrary, I am skinnyfat subhuman while I weight only 70 kgs. Also my frame is overall bigger, and that is strange.

He did not do any sports or lifting in 20s, but had several years of it in teens. Could this be an explanation?
isnt 17cm wrists average or small?

A lot of guys have decent weight, and they look relatively skinny, and they have average frame and height. They do not lift or excersise too.

What is going on with us lanklets then?
its lean muscle and bone density and you will get both from lifting

You need carbs to make insulin to gain weight. So if you want to gain weight eat more good carbs (fruit, white rice, potatoes) in combination with more good fat and protein.

Ok, now I am going to understand the point. Basicly, one should:

1. Have good bone density;
2. Have decent amount of lean muscles;

The key to this is mantaining healthy diet (protein intake + fats/slow carbs) and moderate strenght exercising, yep?

What about age? Is that true, that my body will change during the next 4-6 years? I am 19 at the moment. Or do I need precisely to work on bones and muscles?

What about age? Is that true, that my body will change during the next 4-6 years? I am 19 at the moment. Or do I need precisely to work on bones and muscles?
Massive cope. I was 6'7" 165 lbs since I was 16 and every year people said "once you get your adult body you'll be a lot bigger". Never happened so I took SARMs at the age of 20 and lifted and gained 60 lbs. The only reason people say your body changes is because most people start lifting weights at that age. If you go to any computer science building people are still twigs at 21+ years old because they don't lift.

• +1
Reactions: Veym, Slob, Lolcel and 2 others
I, for example, am 182cm in height and 70 kgs in weight, and it is a borderline for me. I am still 17% bodyfat and look like legit subhuman tbh. However, I have decent bideltoid of 20 inches and 17cm wrists (6.75)

Younger guys <25 tens to be skinny, but this does not explain everything. Look at Mike Tyson, he weighted almost 100kg in his teens and was 5'10". He did calisthenics and no weightlifting, but could arguably take steroids.
You do not have 20 inch bideltoid at 70 kg. Stop coping

Well, it is 50 cm and people often call me broad-shouldered, so I'd say that it is true, I've always being asked the question "why are you so broad", and it was especially usual in my earlier years, when other kids did not catch up to the height and good bideltoid (i am more of an early bloomer)

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
And 20 inches is not that big tbh, hight tier normie range I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Massive cope. I was 6'7" 165 lbs since I was 16 and every year people said "once you get your adult body you'll be a lot bigger". Never happened so I took SARMs at the age of 20 and lifted and gained 60 lbs. The only reason people say your body changes is because most people start lifting weights at that age. If you go to any computer science building people are still twigs at 21+ years old because they don't lift.
SARMed out at 6"7? you musta been a fucking tank man
6"4 here and thinking of starting them, how was your experience?

SARMed out at 6"7? you musta been a fucking tank man
6"4 here and thinking of starting them, how was your experience?
Not really. I went from 165 lbs to 215 lbs so still skinny but not so skinny where people bully and tease me for it.

They're worth it for the first cycle but then after that they lose their effectiveness. You also need to have an established training and diet regimen or you will get negligible gains off them. Just don't take MK677 unless you have trouble eating enough calories for bulking like I do. It will bloat your face and ruin your facial aesthetics for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Not really. I went from 165 lbs to 215 lbs so still skinny but not so skinny where people bully and tease me for it.

They're worth it for the first cycle but then after that they lose their effectiveness. You also need to have an established training and diet regimen or you will get negligible gains off them. Just don't take MK677 unless you have trouble eating enough calories for bulking like I do. It will bloat your face and ruin your facial aesthetics for a while.
Thanks mate. I'm on MK677 already, there is a bit of bloating yes but my bones are pretty good so I still look decent, and I've noticed an improvement in sleep, hair and skin quality so I'm probably gonna keep taking it until I'm done bulking, then get back on it to amplify the effects of the SARM. Which one did you use and at what dosage btw? I'm thinking Ostarine 10mg since I'm 18 and it's my first cycle, so I want to go for something mild and then step it up to LGD/RAD later on. Also, did you do a PCT? If so, how was it?

Thanks mate. I'm on MK677 already, there is a bit of bloating yes but my bones are pretty good so I still look decent, and I've noticed an improvement in sleep, hair and skin quality so I'm probably gonna keep taking it until I'm done bulking, then get back on it to amplify the effects of the SARM. Which one did you use and at what dosage btw? I'm thinking Ostarine 10mg since I'm 18 and it's my first cycle, so I want to go for something mild and then step it up to LGD/RAD later on. Also, did you do a PCT? If so, how was it?
I used Ostarine for first cycle with no PCT and LGD with PCT a few months later.