How can one Harmonymaxx?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Seriously? Anyway to have good facial Harmony?

Good ratios are important for harmony. Philtrum shortening might help in some cases

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, IWantToMax, Shubham4894 and 1 other person
Good ratios are important for harmony. Philtrum shortening might help in some cases
I already have short philtrum. I have acne. Does fixing bad skin would improve facial Harmony?

I already have short philtrum. I have acne. Does fixing bad skin would improve facial Harmony?
Harmony is such a vage concept that every single person has a different idea of what it even is. Even if clear skin doesn't improve harmony, it will improve your looks for sure. Go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life, shibo and 2 others
Harmony is such a vage concept that every single person has a different idea of what it even is. Even if clear skin doesn't improve harmony, it will improve your looks for sure. Go for it
I'm tretinoin maxing daily but i still have acne. Any tips bro?

I'm tretinoin maxing daily but i still have acne. Any tips bro?
I've been trying to skin maxx too recently. Cleaning my face with water in the morning and before going to sleep has been working decently for me. Some users say Retin-A is godly for fixing skin

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1751
Harmony is ratios and flaws. For example losing bodyfat may help to improve ur harmony because everything is in proportion. Like ur lips might appear wider by losing bodyfat if they’re on the narrow side, face is more balanced, etc

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1751
Anybody please show me an example of good vs bad facial Harmony?

Harmony is just width/height of things to each other

If the base nasal is too wide and pass too much the eyes so theres no harmony etc...

Also, HARMONY DON'T MAKE A PRETTY FACE, you need basically all so

Traits(Eyes, Lips...)/Harmony/Bones

If you good traits and harmony so you don't need bones at all, obviously if you are recessed so you are a little fucked, but, Chico is a good example of what I'm saiyng and all prettyboys that you see on Ig is so.

Last edited:
Just get filler on whatever side is uneven

You could use this

• +1
Reactions: Slob
mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
just look at my face op prime example of harmony gone wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751