How can one's face stay lean and/or debloated durring a bulk?

Papers

Papers

Signed by Gandy
I literally have problems keeping my face debloted when im lean. how can i fix this? im not ingesting foreign chinese chemicals in my body.

I literally have problems keeping my face debloted when im lean. how can i fix this? im not ingesting foreign chinese chemicals in my body.
As somebody w experience w this, I was eating 2900-3200 calories a day. I did gained muscle fast… alongside some water bloat and fat… all bc of… eating… waaay too much.

Rn Im on a body reconposition of 2200 calories.

If you wanna bulk, download fat secret. Go to a calorie calculator and calculate whats ur maintenance calories. Add + 300-400 calories. NO MORE OF ELSE FUARK UR GONNA EXPERIENCE A LOT OF BLOAT THAT’LL MAKE U FEEL SUIFUEL

and train your muscles, very intensely w high volume very consistently. This is very, very inportant bc you have to mitigate fat gain as much as possible. Do it so your calories ALL go to your muscles

• +1
Reactions: artc, Papers and Francefag
Furosemide bhai

• +1
Reactions: Francefag
i know only 3 ways to fix your problem :
1) having a clean diet, with a slight caloric surplus, with a lot of water and potassium supplement. This will more reduce the bloat than making ur face lean tbh
2) use steroid/doping products, i don't recommand it but this will allow u to gain a lot of muscle while losing a lot of fat and completely debloat ur face
3) furosemide, easy fast effective with little to no side effects if u don't do shit with. That stuff will debloat you like nothing else can

Get your sleep proper, stop waking up past noon if you do that. And dont over eat calories no one should be eating over 4000 calories as a natural

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue