How can people actually try to say height is genetic?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum

This alone is obvious proof height is clearly 100% environmental and if you disagree you're just a brainwashed sheep

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, isis_Bleach, Judas Froome and 5 others
You sre the biggest retard in existence. Think about when you bake a cake you need ingridents so genes and the baking so enverioment

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, iblamechico, Heatmiser and 6 others
You sre the biggest retard in existence. Think about when you bake a cake you need ingridents so genes and the baking so enverioment
OP is a retard experiencing the dunning-kruger :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
yeah and we clearly all roughly have the same height genes, since even ethnics born in the west become 5ft9/5ft10

you are the biggest retard in existence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Judas Froome, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Imretarded?
yeah and we clearly all roughly have the same height genes, since even ethnics born in the west become 5ft9/5ft10

Yeah and the height diffrence in west is more based on genes

There is big variation within populations, this is because everyone has different genes.

If it was fully environment, there would be zero distribution curve among people of same socioeconomic status and diet.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, BlackpilledPlatypus and thenewhebbe
When I remove the bricks that are strapped to my feet, I can run faster.
This alone is obvious proof athletic ability is clearly 100% environmental and if you disagree you're just a brainwashed sheep

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and psychomandible
Yeah and the height diffrence in west is more based on genes
so youre saying environment only applies to 1 continent but not to another to fit your cope worldview? grasping at straws lol.

those who are short in the west just had bad environment. but bad environemnt is rare there thats why theres not as many short people as third world but still happens

There is big variation within populations, this is because everyone has different genes.
because everyone has difference environment*

If it was fully environment, there would be zero distribution curve among people of same socioeconomic status and diet.
show the study that shows there is a big distribution between people of the same socioeconomic status and diet then

oh wait you cant. because you have 0 scientific backing and are grasping at straws

When I remove the bricks that are strapped to my feet, I can run faster.
This alone is obvious proof athletic ability is clearly 100% environmental and if you disagree you're just a brainwashed sheep
we all have the same genetic limit. we just have different heights due to different environments

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome
nurture is fundamental. genetics don't really mean shit. every psl god definitely grew up eating hard foods and having good nutrition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, datboijj, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
so youre saying environment only applies to 1 continent but not to another to fit your cope worldview? grasping at straws lol.

those who are short in the west just had bad environment. but bad environemnt is rare there thats why theres not as many short people as third world but still happens
You are strawmanning me the biggest diffrent between europe shithole africa is enverioment.

Tje height diffrence in thr west varies in a massive way tjat can't be explain by enverioment alone and can only be explain by genetics. And if genes dosent matter why doesn't people tjat eat likr a lion look likr a lion

You are strawmanning me the biggest diffrent between europe shithole africa is enverioment.

Tje height diffrence in thr west varies in a massive way tjat can't be explain by enverioment alone and can only be explain by genetics.
what are you talking about ? its literally explained by environment here

And if genes dosent matter why doesn't people tjat eat likr a lion look likr a lion
ok i give up you are officially about 50 iq. actually retarded. go back to tiktok

what are you talking about ? its literally explained by environment here

View attachment 3170005

ok i give up you are officially about 50 iq. actually retarded. go back to tiktok
I straight up told you that big difference in height usa vs india is based enverioment you dumb fucking retard.

Thanks for proving my point . Genes matter as much as enverioment.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I straight up told you that big difference in height usa vs india is based enverioment you dumb fucking retard.

Thanks for proving my point . Genes matter as much as enverioment.
but if the difference was purely due to environment then how does genes matter as much

because everyone has difference environment*

show the study that shows there is a big distribution between people of the same socioeconomic status and diet then

oh wait you cant. because you have 0 scientific backing and are grasping at straws
Nigga just look at a family with more than one child, you'll see height variation. They ate the same shit, had same upbringing yet they aren't exact same height. It's because of genetic recombination making their genes a bit different. Fucking retard.

You are yet to actually PROVE there is zero genetic influence btw. You've only proved height can be influenced by environment. But I know you're a low IQ fuck who is not capable of thinking outside black and white so I'll leave this thread since I've already put your stupidity at rest.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and thenewhebbe
but if the difference was purely due to environment then how does genes matter as much
The biggest diffrence is enverioment

Nigga just look at a family with more than one child, you'll see height variation. They ate the same shit, had same upbringing yet they aren't exact same height. It's because of genetic recombination making their genes a bit different. Fucking retard.
you even just disproved your own self.

if they have the same genes, they would be the same height regardless of what you eat. so that just disproves your theory.

your so fucking low iq its insane.

your name actually fits you

You are yet to actually PROVE there is zero genetic influence btw. You've only proved height can be influenced by environment. But I know you're a low IQ fuck who is not capable of thinking outside black and white so I'll leave this thread since I've already put your stupidity at rest.
we all have the same genetic limit. just different environments. i have the science but not gonna waste my time giving it to a retard like u

you even just disproved your own self.

if they have the same genes, they would be the same height regardless of what you eat. so that just disproves your theory.

your so fucking low iq its insane.

your name actually fits you

we all have the same genetic limit. just different environments. i have the science but not gonna waste my time giving it to a retard like u
@thenewhebbe look at this retard, he can't even read properly no wonder he keeps misunderstanding your replies. He has an IQ below 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thenewhebbe and raleqtambrobret
nurture is fundamental. genetics don't really mean shit. every psl god definitely grew up eating hard foods and having good nutrition.
They chewed on dog bones as well

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
@thenewhebbe look at this retard, he can't even read properly no wonder he keeps misunderstanding your replies. He has an IQ below 80

• +1
Reactions: Amphisbaena and Imretarded?
walter white greyhound GIF

okay that's really fucking bad if you open online IQ test and THIS is the big head scratcher
IMG 8427

Looks like they found the time machine in the end and OP got in

• JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and raleqtambrobret
These height surveys are not very reliable due to low sample size. I get your point but still genetics is the most important factor.

You realise animals have been selectively bred for years, with the intention to make them bigger or smaller (among many other things) over multiple generations?

Do you really think physical size in humans has no genetic basis?

You realise people in developed asian countries have good nutrition and are still on average much smaller than westerners?

I find it hard to believe you genuinely think what you’re saying. I hope you are just trying to ragebait people.

You realise animals have been selectively bred for years, with the intention to make them bigger or smaller (among many other things) over multiple generations?

You realise people in developed asian countries have good nutrition and are still on average much smaller than westerners?

I find it hard to believe you genuinely think what you’re saying. I hope you are just trying to ragebait people.
Asians don't have as good nutrition as westerners. Google protein intake and calories by country.

genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
We use a sample of 54,888 Icelanders with both parents genotyped to estimate the heritability of 14 traits, including height (55.4%, S.E. 4.4%)

Within family genetic rdr estimates of height =40-60%

Between population genetic component is unknown and impossible to prove.

Is genetic lactose tolerance a genetic component to height? Idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi

you can guess all you want but environment fully explains differences in height between nations

Within family genetic rdr estimates of height =40-60%

Between population genetic component is unknown and impossible to prove.

Is genetic lactose tolerance a genetic component to height? Idk
The study that says height is like 40% genetic says only within healthy good nutrition perfect environment people. So it's completely irrelevant because most people will be shorter cos they had bad environment and nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and Outerz14
you can guess all you want but environment fully explains differences in height between nations
What about height within nations? Short couples have short kids. Tall couples have tall kids.

I can’t believe this is a discussion.

but isn't it the case that the Indian men who actually immigrate to Western countries happen to be taller?

everything in life is genetics nigga

The study that says height is like 40% genetic says only within healthy good nutrition perfect environment people. So it's completely irrelevant because most people will be shorter cos they had bad environment and nutrition
Cope

Heritability estimates that control for enviorment (direct) are the same as population based herit estimates

https://theinfinitesimal.substack.com/p/no-intelligence-is-not-like-height

"Recently, Young et al. (2022) quantified this genetic correlation between population and within-family/direct effects in a similar cohort to the one used above. As expected, for height the squared correlation was 0.96, meaning that the two estimates were essentially identical — you can think of this as saying that the genetic associations estimated in the population (i.e. between families) are a pretty good proxy for the genetic influences within families, “explaining” 96% of them."

View attachment 3169970

This alone is obvious proof height is clearly 100% environmental and if you disagree you're just a brainwashed sheep
muh just because niggas who are literally famished and impoverished grow taller in normal western conditions means that height is 100% environment bro!!!!

then how come tall white ppl have tall children?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
What about height within nations? Short couples have short kids. Tall couples have tall kids.

I can’t believe this is a discussion.
the parents and children could be short due to enviorment? What are you asking xD

muh just because niggas who are literally famished and impoverished grow taller in normal western conditions means that height is 100% environment bro!!!!

then how come tall white ppl have tall children?
@Jonnyboi

Just because a trait is highly heritable doesn't mean it's not malleable. If you have a genetic disorder that makes you not produce enough HGH, you could get prescribed HGH

If everyone took heightmaxxing supplements, the genetic component of height could decrease or increase, I don't know

Height = highly genetic(compared to other traits) and highly malleable

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
@Jonnyboi

Just because a trait is highly heritable doesn't mean it's not malleable. If you have a genetic disorder that makes you not produce enough HGH, you could get prescribed HGH

If everyone took heightmaxxing supplements, the genetic component of height could decrease or increase, I don't know

Height = highly genetic(compared to other traits) and highly malleable
yea its malleable thats why i wish i blasted HGH at 10:incel:

the parents and children could be short due to enviorment? What are you asking xD
If it was purely environmental, there would be many many examples of very short couples producing very tall kids. There is not.

Probably the only time I'll ever agree with you

Nutrition doesn’t make a huge difference though. These people went from giga dwarfs to dwarfs. That’s it.

If the average height of Indians in the UK was 6’1, then I would’ve believed that nutrition played a huge role but you can’t polish a turd man.