how can people believe in religion?

tmn_123

tmn_123

i hate going outside
I hate god, i used to be christian when I was younger but now I hate living in one of the most religious countries. Why would god bring into earth non nt, mtn and autistic nigger? Just for him to suffer and then go to hell?? It doesnt make any sense, if im wrong please enlighten me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, NoReedemingFeature, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
Creatine megadose 15g with niacinamide 100mg 3 times a day immediately

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Suns9999 and shia.jihadist
if you designed a game you'd make some ugly ones just to laugh at them. that is why every ugly mans' destiny is to be a jester.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
if you designed a game you'd make some ugly ones just to laugh at them. that is why every ugly mans' destiny is to be a jester.
and they say how God is good :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and tmn_123
IMG 0580

• JFL
Why would god bring into earth non nt, mtn and autistic nigger? Just for him to suffer and then go to hell?? It doesnt make any sense,
Screenshot 2024 09 15 at 34602PM

• JFL
I hate god, i used to be christian when I was younger but now I hate living in one of the most religious countries. Why would god bring into earth non nt, mtn and autistic nigger? Just for him to suffer and then go to hell?? It doesnt make any sense, if im wrong please enlighten me
Modern society makes it impossible for someone mediocre to live a fulfilling life. All you can do is cope. If you lived a 1000 years ago you would have a meaning in live. Youd either be a warrior fighting for his country and his values, or youd be a farmer with a family thinking youd go to heaven after you died. Now the minimum is to be tall and attractive. Its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungAscender, Suns9999, R@m@ and 1 other person
You're just a retard that can't cope with having an inferior genetic composition
What do you want God to do? Remove genetic recombination, natural selection and genetic mutation? For everyone to come out "perfect" to their desires, as if you deserve it?
There was no thinking done, just a petulant cry out of jealousy.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tmn_123 and Suns9999
Keep coping, I'm ascending because of god

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tmn_123 and Suns9999
You're just a retard that can't cope with having an inferior genetic composition
What do you want God to do? Remove genetic recombination, natural selection and genetic mutation? For everyone to come out "perfect" to their desires, as if you deserve it?
There was no thinking done, just a petulant cry out of jealousy.
My point is that how religion retards are saying how god is good and all that shit meanwhile in reality he isnt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
i will remove chads and stacys one day boyo its over for them 😂😂😂
Blackpill is man made, rating and everything. In the eyes of almighty everyone is beautiful. Keep coping negroid

• JFL
Blackpill is man made, rating and everything. In the eyes of almighty everyone is beautiful. Keep coping negroid
Even Jesus made himself not look ugly when he came down the earth 😂😂😂

• JFL
I get agnosticism, but how someone can be so sure that god exists seems odd to me. They might say that there has to be a creator for there to be a "creation", but why does it have to be a conscious agent? The god hypothesis begs the question of who created god. Theists may say that god is timeless and without origin or cause, but that doesn't make more logical sense than suggesting that whatever natural phenomenon that sparked the big bang might've been without origin or cause. I think multiverse theory is plausible, but who knows? Maybe it's a loop that stretches to infinity. It's mathematically sound and even people who believe in god "have" to accept the endlessness of god's span across time. I don't think it's possible to know how everything began. Physicists will tell you that "before the big bang" doesn't make sense. Maybe some vibrations of some subatomic molecules. God is a much grander claim; to say that there was some incredible being that live outside of time and space seems to bear a much higher burden of proof because it's theoretically far more complex than some space dust floating around.

These are just my personal thoughts so no offense to anyone who has a different belief. I'm not here to call anyone stupid because it is an unfalsifiable hypothesis. You can't prove a negative.

Personal revelations or perceived supernatural miracles haven't been demonstrated through scientific methods. If it happened then I'm sure it would become known really fast, especially since it's all able to be captured with smartphones nowadays. Telescopes are also very sophisticated. If anything gets discovered then I'm sure it'll be captured and known by the public; until then I have no reason to believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, tmn_123 and Suns9999
brainwashing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, tmn_123 and Suns9999
because religion makes people feel like they have meaning. normies can't come to terms with the fact that most humans lives are pointless so they constantly feed themselves mementos that say "God loves you!!" to feel important & convince themselves that seeing God in heaven is their purpose

• JFL
Reactions: tmn_123