How can people genuinely believe in humanity...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
When there's guys like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Luka Magnotta and Richard Ramirez? Or the pizza delivery bank robbery where a delivery man was literally put on a bomb to steal a bank with

most people dont

When there's guys like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Luka Magnotta and Richard Ramirez? Or the pizza delivery bank robbery where a delivery man was literally put on a bomb to steal a bank with
The delivery man bomb guy was in on it surprisingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Didn’t read

I don't know what I believe

Attachments

• IMG_2019-04-18_14-58-14.JPG
    IMG_2019-04-18_14-58-14.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 26
  • WTF
Reactions: KrissKross
Keep replying to all my threads fag
Nah, I got you in the other one. I made you look well stupid in front of everyone.
Your “ignore list” is a fucking cope, and now everyone can see that.
Now fuck off before I bully you even more. Good boy.

So?? jfl there will always be outliers. its like saying how people believe in evolution looking at deformed animals and shit.

Nah, I got you in the other one. I made you look well stupid in front of everyone.
Your “ignore list” is a fucking cope, and now everyone can see that.
Now fuck off before I bully you even more. Good boy.
Hahaha the reason I unignored my favorite little kike (who hates me for no logical reason whatsoever and can only talk tough on the internet) was because I knew I could enjoy myself by seeing your autism again. Once again it literally just shows your inferiority complex considering you literally have a long midface/narrow head yet have the audacity to call me "peanut"
I didn’t leak your pics, and you do this. You’re crossing the line here bro, you’re breaking the rules.
Don’t be dick
Fine deleted it, don't be a fucking cunt to a good man for no reason

Hahaha the reason I unignored my favorite little kike (who hates me for no logical reason whatsoever and can only talk tough on the internet) was because I knew I could enjoy myself by seeing your autism again. Once again it literally just shows your inferiority complex considering you literally have a long midface/narrow head yet have the audacity to call me "peanut"

Fine deleted it, don't be a fucking cunt to a good man for no reason
King

• Love it
I don't see wtf is wrong with this guy, just weeks ago we were chatting in pm
It’s the time of the month for him

• +1
I don't see wtf is wrong with this guy, just weeks ago we were chatting in pm
He just does that sometimes, it doesn't mean he dislikes you. He does it to me too and we have no beef.
On thread: its impossible to have faith in humanity as a whole, you can only have faith in certain individuals if anyone at all.
As Nietzsche said this means that "the majority of humanity must be passed over".

• +1
He just does that sometimes, it doesn't mean he dislikes you. He does it to me too and we have no beef.
On thread: its impossible to have faith in humanity as a whole, you can only have faith in certain individuals if anyone at all.
As Nietzsche said this means that "the majority of humanity must be passed over".
Lol why would he randomly do that to someone tho? To get rid of his frustration?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Lol why would he randomly do that to someone tho? To get rid of his frustration?
I have no idea, gun to my head its just a gag idk, I've never given it much thought tbh

• +1