how can reduce my incel rage

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I constantly get so angry at everything, I just hate everything. What should I do. It gets so bad that I grind my teeth, clench my fists, and feel sick and like i need to throw up. Obviously I'm not doing anyone any harm lmao I'm a 16 year old boy lmao. But it's just not good for me and my mind at all. I just don't want to be angry anymore, that would be enough for me. Fuck a girlfriend, i just dont want to feel angry anymore.
Even my mom and my dad notice this shit. I just want to feel like a 14 yr old boy again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 52452 and Bonecel01
its ovER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
bump

• +1
You're just ugly
Work and save money, fuck grades

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex, Korea, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
  • +1
are u asian?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
I constantly get so angry at everything, I just hate everything. What should I do. It gets so bad that I grind my teeth, clench my fists, and feel sick and like i need to throw up. Obviously I'm not doing anyone any harm lmao I'm a 16 year old boy lmao. But it's just not good for me and my mind at all. I just don't want to be angry anymore, that would be enough for me. Fuck a girlfriend, i just dont want to feel angry anymore.
Even my mom and my dad notice this shit. I just want to feel like a 14 yr old boy again.
same lore as me goddamn. did u try fixing up ur social enviroment? i tried it and it worked a bit

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa