How can retarted autistis here think

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
That eye area is more important then lower third
IMG 7558

Irl you can barely even see eye area from a farther distance; eye area only matters in close up conversations. Lower third is noticeable from 100 feet away

But but Muh Muh eye area eye area bro Hunter eyes > jaw bro
IMG 7557
Insnane insane cope, impossible to be incel with a mogger jaw, very possible to be incel with amazing eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twinkceluwu, scrunchables, Jova and 4 others
Eyes>

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Clqs and notsocommonthumb
Most people can get decent lowerthird, eye area is almost unfixable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, eiegta, Jova and 2 others
@Hottaco34 look at this beautiful family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and notsocommonthumb
View attachment 3197916

Irl you can barely even see eye area from a farther distance; eye area only matters in close up conversations. Lower third is noticeable from 100 feet away

View attachment 3197919Insnane insane cope, impossible to be incel with a mogger jaw, very possible to be incel with amazing eyes.
This is even more brutal if you have brown eyes, if you shit skin eyes literally your eye area is automatically sub 5. Nobody cares about t50 eyes

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eiegta and baerr
Op just has disgusting bug eyed T50 NCT light brows no lashes brutal eyebags eye area and coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Jova and notsocommonthumb
Such LIFEFUEL for my sub5 eyes:feelsyay:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and notsocommonthumb
Because they’re not sane enough

Op just has disgusting bug eyed T50 NCT light brows no lashes brutal eyebags eye area and coping
I’m literally the other way around? My eyes are a good amount better then my lower their and this is why I know this. If you have me a mogger lower third and a worse eye area I wouldn’t be on this website

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
I think eye area is still important, but if you have at least average eyes you can mog with a really good jaw.

shit thread nigger its only something someone with a severly recessed jaw would post

View attachment 3197916

View attachment 3197919Insnane insane cope, impossible to be incel with a mogger jaw, very possible to be incel with amazing eyes.
both matter