how can 'scientific'blackpill say whites are the superior race when melanin has so many supernatural qualities?

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox

Don't get me wrong,I think whites outside of the jewish hegemon are a positive force in society.but melanin is the molecule of universal life.more melanin=more superior.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Mog3D and alurmo
Sorry guys this guy escaped from my basement

thank u for accepting jbb/jbm is law
melanin is the divine molecule.I've watched tons of docus on this from s scientific pov from even white scientists that melanated skin is a sign of high quality.lower melanin=inferior.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
light brown is enough to get all melanin's pro anti oxidatnt and heavy metal detox effects

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, dna_cel, VisageVirtuoso√ and 3 others
It is an evolutionary, I doubt early Northern Europeans had to worry about getting sun-burnt. We didn't evolve to have different features by mostly chance, they had and maybe even still have a lot of use. White tourists in my country turn red and get their skin peeled meanwhile none of my friends except certain Chinese people have never experienced a "sun burn" before.

light brown is enough to get all melanin's pro anti oxidatnt and detox effects
it has divine and supernatural effects beyond these.it truly is the molecule of life.the ancient egyptians knew this.white conspiracy theories always talk about andrenochrome but never how melanin is being harvested and is more valuable than gold to the elites.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and BrahminBoss
It is an evolutionary, I doubt early Northern Europeans had to worry about getting sun-burnt. We didn't evolve to have different features by mostly chance, they had and maybe even still have a lot of use. White tourists in my country turn red and get their skin peeled meanwhile none of my friends except certain Chinese people have never experienced a "sun burn" before.
whites get sun burn and snowburn

melanated people are immune to both sunburn and snowburn

thats not the point though,I'm specifically talking about melanin's divine qualities.

it has divine and supernatural effects beyond these.it truly is the molecule of life.the ancient egyptians knew this.white conspiracy theories always talk about andrenochrome but never how melanin is being harvested and is more valuable than gold to the elites.
mogs

where are all the forum's racists?I can post a video of a WHITE scientist saying dark melanin is more valuable to the elites than Gold.it's certainly more valuable than andrenochrome.

ethnic features = less superior
nah,caucasoid feats are pretty bland.

whites are inferior scientifically.just accept it and become a sissy for BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and BrahminBoss

Most chads both ethnic and white have have the most caucasian features, defined jawline, forward grown maxilla, tall chin and protruded brow ridge, the list goes on, and all of them are white features

Sounds like a subhuman trying to cope because he has too many ethnic features :lul:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Most chads both ethnic and white have have the most caucasian features, defined jawline, forward grown maxilla, tall chin and protruded brow ridge, the list goes on, and all of them are white features
native americans,aethiopids,polynesians and weddids all are very dark and still have those features.caucasian features don't matter,you're just saying good development is curcial for a gl face.but most whites both men and women are ugly,I live in a white too.

Sounds like a subhuman trying to cope because he has too many ethnic features :lul:
I have caucasian face.I just accept it isn't exotic or interesting.

native americans,aethiopids,polynesians and weddids all are very dark and still have those features.caucasian features don't matter,you're just saying good development is curcial for a gl face.but most whites both men and women are ugly,I live in a white too.
And it just so happens that white and mixed white people have the most "developed features", look at how subhumanly underdeveloped currycels, niggas and ricecels are in comparison

I have caucasian face.I just accept it isn't exotic or interesting.
then you should be proud lmao, goyslop media trynna convince white people that they're inferior is insane

And it just so happens that white and mixed white people have the most "developed features", look at how subhumanly underdeveloped currycels, niggas and ricecels are in comparison
you left out native americans,who have more ndevelopment than caucasians.also mostr caucasians are recessed nerds with subpar skinynfat bodies jfl I live in a all white town bro you can't fool me and say white men or women are gl on average.there are facially gl people in every race.

then you should be proud lmao, goyslop media trynna convince white people that they're inferior is insane
you are.you have less melanin.the divine molecule.

Whites mog just accept it reatrd they are the most perfect race tbh their features are attractive,they are tall,not dicklet,high iq,with the most glorious history
Ethinics cant compete with them its just truth only blacks can compete with them physically yet whites conquerored them more easily than other races

• Ugh..
Reactions: yandex99
@Imretarded?

Whites mog just accept it reatrd they are the most perfect race tbh their features are attractive,they are tall,not dicklet,high iq,with the most glorious history
Ethinics cant compete with them its just truth only blacks can compete with them physically yet whites conquerored them more easily than other races
we're talking intrinsic value.melanated people are divine gods.jews have melanin conferences.

you're talking about circumstances.and what you said is bs too

also only 1 out 100 whites is attractive htn ot htb.I live in a white town in ohio.I know.

also only 1 out 100 whites is attractive htn ot htb.I live in a white town in ohio.I know.
Its 1 out 1000 for ethinics with possible height failo

not true.you know that's cap.

if that were true,white men wouldn't be worrying about race mixing 24/7.

a attractive ethnic is way more attractive and healthy supernatural and superior to a 'attractive'white simply due to melanin.same goes for a ethnic incel vs a white one.watch the docu.

so is flat maxilla and monolids
whites look like oni monsters unless gl.which is very rare.the ancient Japanese were right.Ya'll inferior cavemen and barbarians.

Explain to me one good quality of melanin

a attractive ethnic is way more attractive and healthy supernatural and superior to a 'attractive'white simply due to melanin.same goes for a ethnic incel vs a white one.watch the docu.
Cope bhai ethinic "attractive" look more "exotic" than white "attractive" because they are rare/uncommon

whites look like oni monsters unless gl.which is very rare.the ancient Japanese were right.Ya'll inferior cavemen and barbarians.
Flat maxilla and monolids good looking :lul::lul::lul::lul: