How can some men be with subhuman wives?

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I see so many niggas with subhuman wives, it is embarrassing... How can you accept that? Isn't the whole point of life to reproduce and give your children good genes? There is no bigger humiliation to yourself, your family and your future kids than to settle with a subhuman foid. Niggas who do that have no right to ever speak again.

It is imperative to have as better looking wife as possible. My 5 years younger brother who is taller and not an incel like me, who lifemogs me to utter oblivion, has a decently hot gf in MTB-HTB range, although she is a total bitch personality wise. My future wife(if I ever ascend) MUST fog her and I won't accept anything less. If not, then I will stay incel forever or shoot myself in the head with a gun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, normie_joe, TheLookInYourEyes and 5 others
some guys are way to desprate for sex

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thugmaxxer2, noonespecial and 1 other person
The pussy bud

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and feva
I had a chance(possible delusionmaxx) last year to get with a foid from work who would have fogged my brother's gf both in looks and personality, I actually really liked her, felt butterflies after a very long time.

Long story short, she ended up brutally cucking me with some imbecile drug addict from the same workplace who doesn't even mog me in any way other than maybe 3cms of height, everyone was appalled when they saw her with him.

It has been almost a year and I still haven't approached a single foid after that brutal rejection trauma...

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and thereallegend
I see so many niggas with subhuman wives, it is embarrassing... How can you accept that? Isn't the whole point of life to reproduce and give your children good genes? There is no bigger humiliation to yourself, your family and your future kids than to settle with a subhuman foid. Niggas who do that have no right to ever speak again.

It is imperative to have as better looking wife as possible. My 5 years younger brother who is taller and not an incel like me, who lifemogs me to utter oblivion, has a decently hot gf in MTB-HTB range, although she is a total bitch personality wise. My future wife(if I ever ascend) MUST fog her and I won't accept anything less. If not, then I will stay incel forever or shoot myself in the head with a gun.

I had a chance(possible delusionmaxx) last year to get with a foid from work who would have fogged my brother's gf both in looks and personality, I actually really liked her, felt butterflies after a very long time.

Long story short, she ended up brutally cucking me with some imbecile drug addict from the same workplace who doesn't even mog me in any way other than maybe 3cms of height, everyone was appalled when they saw her with him.

It has been almost a year and I still haven't approached a single foid after that brutal rejection trauma...
Looks like your plan is right on track, sport!

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Agreed. All I can think about is "this dude has to hit that and if it leaves him then he gets financially raped the rest of his life"
Fucking lol at guys who marry ugly foids

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, watah and thereallegend
has a decently hot gf in MTB-HTB range, although she is a total bitch personality wise. My future wife(if I ever ascend) MUST fog her and I won't accept anything less. If not, then I will stay incel forever or shoot myself in the head with a gun
woah then you have a lot of work to do buddy

if you're a fast life history strategist spreading your seed even to subhuman foids would be beneficial because it's not like you're gonna stay anyway

but slow life history strategy is the most high class thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins

pussssyyyyy+horny men and ugly men=marry to sub5 wife

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
some guys are way to desprate for sex
if you're a virgin you should fuck an ugly foid

work your way up the hierarchy

start with a crack addict then move to a burn victim then fuck a fat chick

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
This thread: jfl @ men with subhuman wives nigga step yo game up

Also this thread: fml why don't women I want also want me reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I share your opinion.

I'm a HTN dude and I won't accept a girl that is below 8/10, that's the minimum.

I don't want to have kids, it's simply that the mere idea of having sex with an ugly/average girl literally disgusts me, not just body wise, but also mentally speaking: a.k.a my EGO!