TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20191217 031959 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3177 and FatJattMofo
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile::tiny:

• WTF
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
??? He pretty much right in delivering those pills. The traditional women roles are dead, and we men are about to see ourselves filled up those positions for ourselves more involuntarily in the future

Where the main post that this reply is to? For all we know there’s probably more to the story.

235FF902 B44A 417E 8576 49B64CEFBA51

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
??? He pretty much right in delivering those pills. The traditional women roles are dead, and we men are about to see ourselves filled up those positions for ourselves more involuntarily in the future

Where the main post that this reply is to? For all we know there’s probably more to the story.
It was from a cuck tears member, they were bullying some incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Why do we have kids anyways oh yeah we all die fuark women would be literally useless long term i just realized fuark think for a sec if your raised to adult hood by sane parents and can actually be indepdent and not manipulated earlier on do you not think people can't just live and do things by themselves especially with labour being outsourced to machines most likely you would get a robot maid or something fuark why do we all die

cuck tear cucks are in the same boat as incels, they're just in denial. which is worse for them because when they finally get their head out of their asses and try and improve themselves, it'll be far too late. they're the type of truecel balding dorks who goes to comiccon and drinks soy milk, spending thousands on tinder gold, plenty of fish, etc to finally match with a 40 year old single mother of 3 black kids

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
cuck tear cucks are in the same boat as incels, they're just in denial. which is worse for them because when they finally get their head out of their asses and try and improve themselves, it'll be far too late. they're the type of truecel balding dorks who goes to comiccon and drinks soy milk, spending thousands on tinder gold, plenty of fish, etc to finally match with a 40 year old single mother of 3 black kids
Thats kinda a stereotype, for sure that place has a lot of those types but the majority of people there are just regular normies fro. What i have seen, bluepiled normies that is

• JFL
google reddit meetup. there is no way anyone who looks normal would bother obsessing about incels and dedicate a forum to passive aggressively making fun of them. sub 5 landwhales and frail soy boys confirmed if i'm honest
also, the regular normie is an incel in 2020

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
google reddit meetup. there is no way anyone who looks normal would bother obsessing about incels and dedicate a forum to passive aggressively making fun of them. sub 5 landwhales and frail soy boys confirmed if i'm honest
also, the regular normie is an incel in 2020
Holy shit i just searched the meetups, not a single 4psl guy or skinny girl was seen those days, i can't believe how true the memes are

• JFL