How can this dude look so freakishly gl at 33 yo

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

Sensacional chaddon du brasil

Genetics Is so unfair man. Most people look completely finished by the time they're 33. This dude has the skin quality and hair density of a 20 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Costcosuperstore and Bomber517
Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, greycel, iloveboobs and 3 others
Tactical soap and cold showers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 2 others
Genetics and diet as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
brutal forehead wrinkles
im starting to get them too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
@forevergymcelling do you think this dude has ever worked a single day in his Life?? His Instagram isn't big and he doesn't do modeling but he drives expensive cars

That is because men peak at 35 (after they finish uni at 30).

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, TUSSELEIF, bloomercel and 6 others
Well it's true, men don't hit the wall early like women

Well it's true, men don't hit the wall early like women
True for genetically superior men, also women fight the Wall with make up and botox, this dude looks Natural though

The Spaniard in the vid looks 43 not 33

He clearly must’ve bought the calithe watch.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
That man does not have the skin quality of a 20 year old 😂

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Klasik616
Most men at 30 have big bloated masseters and cheeks

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yes it's brutal. Meanwhile chad gets even more defined zygos
I'm 22 and my face is looking more wide than when I was 18, imagine myself at 33 it's gonna be over. Remember what happened to Somerhalder and Efron.

Yes it's brutal. Meanwhile chad gets even more defined zygos
Idk what people in your family and community look like at 20 but there ain't no way 😂

At 18 and after that age is just a number if you took care of yourself, both for men and women

I'm 22 and my face is looking more wide than when I was 18, imagine myself at 33 it's gonna be over. Remember what happened to Somerhalder and Efron.
They are surgerycels though. I think your Bones Just got wider. Most descension Is due to bloating

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
At 18 and after that age is just a number if you took care of yourself, both for men and women
Yeah that's cope. No taking care of yourself for bad aging genetics

Idk what people in your family and community look like at 20 but there ain't no way 😂
You're slow, you're getting deceived by a beard, his skin quality Is flawless. You probably think beard automatically means you're oldcel

Yeah that's cope. No taking care of yourself for bad aging genetics
JFL if you believe in "bad aging genetics" :lul::lul::lul: just say you're lazy

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and GigaRetard
You're slow, you're getting deceived by a beard, his skin quality Is flawless. You probably think beard automatically means you're oldcel
He looks more youthful than a lot of people in their 30s (which isn't saying much) but there is no way I would mistake him for being in his 20s, with or without a beard.

The most youthful looking man I've ever seen is in his 30s and his skin is way better than that. He could probably play a senior in high school in a show.

He looks more youthful than a lot of people in their 30s (which isn't saying much) but there is no way I would mistake him for being in his 20s, with or without a beard.

The most youthful looking man I've ever seen is in his 30s and his skin is way better than that. He could probably play a senior in high school in a show.
You would definitely change your mind if he shaved. Even with a beard he looks 25 at most

You would definitely change your mind if he shaved. Even with a beard he looks 25 at most
Clean shaven maybe late 20s at best but 20 year olds look way more neotenous than that.

Clean shaven maybe late 20s at best but 20 year olds look way more neotenous than that.
Yeah it's a matter of bone, but 20 yo Just look neotenous because of their lack of bone, and later proceed to look old. A chad looks more mature than his peers due to being more developed

You dumb cucks. Most men look like shit by time they're 35.

This guy just took care of skin and had tall skull with angular bone structure .
Bullshit.
I will be 35 in a few years and I look 1000000 times better than I looked in my early twenties. I also cuck every early twentycel who still look neoteneous and fuck their girlfriends and oneitises.
Men only begin looking like men at 25 or so, this is proven with science.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Sensacional chaddon du brasil

Genetics Is so unfair man. Most people look completely finished by the time they're 33. This dude has the skin quality and hair density of a 20 yo.

He don't look better than me none.

You dumb cucks. Most men look like shit by time they're 35.

This guy just took care of skin and had tall skull with angular bone structure .
Dnr.

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Bullshit.
I will be 35 in a few years and I look 1000000 times better than I looked in my early twenties. I also cuck every early twentycel who still look neoteneous and fuck their girlfriends and oneitises.
Men only begin looking like men at 25 or so, this is proven with science.
This is genuinley one of the most retarded things I've read.

Yeah it's a matter of bone, but 20 yo Just look neotenous because of their lack of bone, and later proceed to look old. A chad looks more mature than his peers due to being more developed
A lot of college-aged people age fast due to excess alcohol and stress, but even with that my gut reaction was that he was in his 30s, even if I didn't see the title.

His skin isn't bad but you can see some very early signs of wear and tear from things like age and sun-damage. Not hating on him at all but he certainly doesn't look college-aged.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is genuinley one of the most retarded things I've read.
Nice arguments, greycel.
Now go jerk off in your mothers basement with you brocoli zoomer haircut while 30 year old Chads are rawdoging your oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and the BULL
Nice arguments, greycel.
Now go jerk off in your mothers basement with you brocoli zoomer haircut while 30 year old Chads are rawdoging your oneitis.
Lmao you are either trolling or delusional or both.

Lmao you are either trolling or delusional or both.
Is that the best comeback you can come up with?
Looks like socal media burned your brains but hey don't worry you can allways make a bocoli haircut and go to jerkoff in your mothers basement like most of your sexless generation does.

Is that the best comeback you can come up with?
Looks like socal media burned your brains but hey don't worry you can allways make a bocoli haircut and go to jerkoff in your mothers basement like most of your sexless generation does.
Yeah whatever you say buddy. 😂

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
JFL if you believe in "bad aging genetics" :lul::lul::lul: just say you're lazy
Well I think it's both. Not all families age the same by default.

Good diet and lifestyle will always help but at a certain point some families just age so much better than others.

@forevergymcelling do you think this dude has ever worked a single day in his Life?? His Instagram isn't big and he doesn't do modeling but he drives expensive cars
Probably not, looks like the type of guy to have rich parents

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight