How can this happen?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Since the levels of testosterone cause the development of your brow-ridge, how can one part be well developed, and another part completely non-existent?

I seriously think I have the worst forehead features combination.
Strong pretruding brow bone in the glabella and the suborbital ridge of a 9 year old asian girl.

It really makes my skull look deformed from a 3/4 view, like I lost part of my skull in an accident.

Brow

Can anyone explain how this is possible? No shitposts please

Lmao genetics of course. Your hormones mediate development but the blueprint is genetic

Lmao genetics of course. Your hormones mediate development but the blueprint is genetic
Except no-one in my family has this. Both my dad and my uncle have heavy but symmetrical brow ridge.

Doesn't matter buddy boyo. Random Genetic reshuffling at conception

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and jefferson
you know the answer....

Since the levels of testosterone cause the development of your brow-ridge, how can one part be well developed, and another part completely non-existent?

Strong pretruding brow bone in the glabella and the suborbital ridge of a 9 year old asian girl.

It really makes my skull look deformed from a 3/4 view, like I lost part of my skull in an accident.

View attachment 3833

looks like shimansky but worse

View attachment 3833

What the fucking hell man. You are the exact opposite of me. Weak af glabella but protruding rest of orbital ridge specially in 3/4 view.
Shdows

Enought "lateral" ridge for my eyes to be mostly overshadowed (many friends commented about this in group pics, that my eyes usually can't be seen) meanwhile as you see, almost completely flat transition between nose and glabella. We're polar opposites.

What the fucking hell man. You are the exact opposite of me. Weak af glabella but protruding rest of orbital ridge specially in 3/4 view.
View attachment 3855
Enought "lateral" ridge for my eyes to be mostly overshadowed (many friends commented about this in group pics, that my eyes usually can't be seen) meanwhile as you see, almost completely flat transition between nose and glabella. We're polar opposites.
do you know at what age your brow-ridge developed the most?

do you know at what age your brow-ridge developed the most?
I'd say around 20 years old or so. But may depend on the person. Face grows until around 25 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Who cares about your skull if your eye area looks good? I doubt girls give a shit.

Eyelid exposure is one of the biggest death sentences ever for males. 10x worse than skull shape lmao.

Who cares about your skull if your eye area looks good? I doubt girls give a shit.

Eyelid exposure is one of the biggest death sentences ever for males. 10x worse than skull shape lmao.
browridge affect's eye area a shit ton though

I have a shit brow ridge, tought it was some shit messed up with my hormones untill i noticed my brothers brow ridge

I'd say around 20 years old or so. But may depend on the person. Face grows until around 25 years old.

Mine was always quite prominent but it really seemed to take off between the ages of 20-25. By 25 I had a full neanderthal brow - it's ridiculous. Oversized cheekbones as well - I think there is definitely such a thing as "too much ogee curve" and I have it. I look like a freak.

Mine was always quite prominent but it really seemed to take off between the ages of 20-25. By 25 I had a full neanderthal brow - it's ridiculous. Oversized cheekbones as well - I think there is definitely such a thing as "too much ogee curve" and I have it. I look like a freak.
Did you start puberty early / normally / or later than usual?

Genetics, though I think supraorbitals are more a factor of testosterone

Nah ur good be carefull to not get BDD

Happy4

BangsMaxxing is the only thing that can help you.