How can We Caucasoid the rest of the world?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
We need to eradicate pure mongoloid and negroid and australoid skulls.
It's for their good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air, datboijj, normie_joe and 7 others
Most of the world is caucasoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, NZb6Air, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, 8uAte and UrGirlsMcm
We need to eradicate pure mongoloid and negroid and australoid skulls.
It's for their good.
Indians are technically caucasoid but get mogged by literally every other race aside from maybe Australian abos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, psychomandible, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
True but Sub-Saharan Africa, Certain people in Latin America (natives) and East Asia aren't.
But leave them alone bruh

Why would you want to eradicate a minority? Negroid skull is also becoming less common

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, wishIwasSalludon, watah and 3 others

Why would you want to eradicate a minority? Negroid skull is also becoming less common
How?
Can you explain?

Indians are technically caucasoid but get mogged by literally every other race aside from maybe Australian abos
If you ignore skin color and ethnic traits like heavy eyebrows/lashes they can probably pass in some euro countries

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sigma ✰

@brucewayne78 whats wrong bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
They have a higher looks ceiling than the other 3.
If they can fix their main flaws within their pheno, they can be well off imo.
Indian failo still would exist sadly.

If you ignore skin color and ethnic traits like heavy eyebrows/lashes they can probably pass in some euro countries
yeah true, if you give an Indian lighter skin + dolicho skull/proportions then they could pass as med.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Autismcel
@brucewayne78 whats wrong bhai
I am negroid mutt i will be eradicated too
IMG 20240901 021140

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, watah, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
How is it becoming less common, particularly in Non-East African SSA.
White & black breeding has became WAYY too common, most black people are probably outside of africa now

Not to mention arabs who breed with africans as well because we're closer

Arab + african results in caucasoid traits but skin color is almost always dark

They have a higher looks ceiling than the other 3.
If they can fix their main flaws within their pheno, they can be well off imo.
Indian failo still would exist sadly.
True.
The main Indian failos are just dark skin, brachy skull proportions, and bug eyes right?

Thread sounds like lifefuel for @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 88772
Eugenics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
there's never been as many europeans as today, they're only declining in per capita numbers because africans are outbreeding everyone.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
there's never been as many europeans as today, they're only declining in per capita numbers because africans are outbreeding everyone.
Do you think it's sustainable or SSA's population will decline rapidly due to war, famine or disease

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
Don't need to

Do you think it's sustainable or SSA's population will decline rapidly due to war, famine or disease
fertility rates go to shit with advancement, humans don't actually like reproducing when things are well.

eventually all groups will decline back to baseline levels, it takes a century for it to happen though, for now there's no actual decline in europeans yet because they haven't started to die yet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and enchanted_elixir
White & black breeding has became WAYY too common, most black people are probably outside of africa now
I'm talking about SSA, not Western Blacks.
Most Blacks live in SSA, not outside.

How would that fix the problem?
Do what the conquistadores did
Vamos Euro Cup GIF by World Cup

But make it an explicit goal do dilute the genes of the native population.

fertility rates go to shit with advancement, humans don't actually like reproducing when things are well.

eventually all groups will decline back to baseline levels, it takes a century for it to happen though, for now there's no actual decline in europeans yet because they haven't started to die yet.
I think that's a stressor for industrial civilization and we will need to find a way to create a post-industrial society.

I think that's a stressor for industrial civilization and we will need to find a way to create a post-industrial society.
all organisms are the same in the sense that they don't try that hard to reproduce when their life isn't in danger.

trees also bear the most fruit when they're stressed, that's why fruit trees are pruned regularly, it doesn't make the tree healthier, it causes more fruit to grow due to stress, it cripples their lifespan also, the shortest living wild trees still live longer than domestic fruit trees.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and truthhurts
all organisms are the same in the sense that they don't try that hard to reproduce when their life isn't in danger.

trees also bear the most fruit when they're stressed, that's why fruit trees are pruned regularly, it doesn't make the tree healthier, it causes more fruit to grow due to stress, it cripples their lifespan also, the shortest living wild trees still live longer than domestic fruit trees.
Interesting.

Interesting.
the only reason for reproduction functions basically as an extension of one's own life through gene replication.

organisms that don't have much competition often opt for longer lifespans, lower populations, and less reproduction or parthenogenesis, humans are basically slowly becoming greenland sharks, which take 150 years to reach sexual maturity and gestate for 1-2 decades, because we have no competition.

animals that follow this strategy are far more vulnerable to extinction though.

• +1
I agree Caucasoids are the best race

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, blackpilleditalian and wishIwasSalludon
the only reason for reproduction functions basically as an extension of one's own life through gene replication.

organisms that don't have much competition often opt for longer lifespans, lower populations, and less reproduction or parthenogenesis, humans are basically slowly becoming greenland sharks, which take 150 years to reach sexual maturity and gestate for 1-2 decades, because we have no competition.

animals that follow this strategy are far more vulnerable to extinction though.
Do organisms that do this usually have more developed brains or capacities?

Do organisms that do this usually have more developed brains or capacities?
no, intelligence isn't actually a good strategy because big brains require a lot of nutrients, which also makes you more vulnerable to extinction, and humans did almost go extinct at some point in the past, which is why our genes are not that diverse.

the problem is that people look at brain capacity as an advancement, when in reality it's just another strategy for survival, much like how other organisms opt for camouflaging abilities, flight, or burrowing, the one is not inherently superior to the other by merit of development, they are all just adaptations for survival, having more advanced or more specialized skills doesn't make you superior, it just makes you different, but being different is the norm in biology.

some species are generalists and don't really have any specific skills, they're just kind of mediocre at everything, some of these are also extremely successful, pest species are usually generalists i.e rats.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
no, intelligence isn't actually a good strategy because big brains require a lot of nutrients, which also makes you more vulnerable to extinction, and humans did almost go extinct at some point in the past, which is why our genes are not that diverse.

the problem is that people look at brain capacity as an advancement, when in reality it's just another strategy for survival, much like how other organisms opt for camouflaging abilities, flight, or burrowing, the one is not inherently superior to the other by merit of development, they are all just adaptations for survival, having more advanced or more specialized skills doesn't make you superior, it just makes you different, but being different is the norm in biology.

some species are generalists and don't really have any specific skills, they're just kind of mediocre at everything, some of these are also extremely successful, pest species are usually generalists i.e rats.
The intelligence thing makes sense.
Smarter people tend to sleep longer.

Also, do you know how so much phenotypic diversity emerged from 1,200 people?

The intelligence thing makes sense.
Smarter people tend to sleep longer.

Also, do you know how so much phenotypic diversity emerged from 1,200 people?
smart people also reproduce less which effectively makes them less valuable because your worth is only measured in your ability to survive in biology, how you do it doesn't really matter, an animal that survives with a stable population by eating shit for a trillion years is by all standards objectively better than one that goes extinct after a few million years even when that organism is far more complex.

there is not that much diversity in humans compared to other species, most traits are very superficial.

but pale skin is a recent development, european populations already had light eyes before they developed it, we selected for both at some point, and also for specific bone structure, whether it was through environmental pressure or simply sexual selection.

• +1
“We”

IMG 8411

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ElTruecel, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
We mongoloids have the best eye shape.pct almond eyes are the most feminine .

Caucasoid eyes are plain.

I'd take a young taino queen like jlo over any white woman.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and enchanted_elixir
We mongoloids have the best eye shape.pct almond eyes are the most feminine .

Caucasoid eyes are plain.

I'd take a young taino queen like jlo over any white woman.
Jennifer Lopez is Taino?

Jennifer Lopez is Taino?
She's taino passing highland mestizo.

I'm Choctaw and German but don't look Choctaw I look taino with yellow skin,above average amazonian cock,musculature and am goodlooking.my tribe mixed with Caribbean indians that's why my DNA test put Puerto Rican indian on the chart and my grandma looked Caribe indian or Aruban.

• +1