how can we do this

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
so i was browsing threads like always and i came across this

how do we actually do this to make them more high set?

boneshmashing is cope and literally brainrot but whatever have fun fucking up your face

boneshmashing is cope and literally brainrot but whatever have fun fucking up your face
lil niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: med
Depends how you do it. If you actually know how to do it and have done your research, worth it tbh, if you don't know how to do it, don't bother doing it at all.

And if you have high t, have the proper supplementation (d3k2 zinc magnesium) why not?

I know a guy that bonesmashed his zygos and got insane results.

Depends how you do it. If you actually know how to do it and have done your research, worth it tbh, if you don't know how to do it, don't bother doing it at all.

And if you have high t, have the proper supplementation (d3k2 zinc magnesium) why not?

I know a guy that bonesmashed his zygos and got insane results.
you can give it a try i guess. if you do it on the chin, there is a low risk involved. but the cheekbones are very close to the eyes. dont end up fucking blinding yourself

you can give it a try i guess. if you do it on the chin, there is a low risk involved. but the cheekbones are very close to the eyes. dont end up fucking blinding yourself
well im still in puberty so ik for a fact if i do it ill get quick and big results but dont have the balls yet, and doing it on zygos seems safe to me honestly but if i would ever do it i would start on chin even though i have a well developed chin, i would do it just to see if it actually works or not but i think it does.

• +1
Reactions: med