How can you be a nazi/ Far right subhuman and hate islam

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese

beyond retarded ignorant stormfrontcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, TUSSELEIF, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
Only the uneducated stormfrontcels of the new hate islam

But the low IQ rape-fugees that fled their homelands aren‘t helping the case either. Back then the Islamic world had some dignity too. Sending their lowest IQ poorest people to the west gave all of the smart well-mannered ones a bad rep.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, SecularIslamist, Roquefort and 1 other person
View attachment 2374674View attachment 2374679

But the low IQ rape-fugees that fled their homelands aren‘t helping the case either. Back then the Islamic world had some dignity too. Sending their lowest IQ poorest people to the west gave all of the smart well-mannered ones a bad rep.
Yea i guess so, the brownies are unhinged there but a simple solution is to use islam's own way of supressing the subhuman apes in its old colonies : shariah law lol

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and SecularIslamist
pedo prophet. next question

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
View attachment 2374674View attachment 2374679

Uneducated or europe has new problems compared to 1930s?

because islam is mainly present in third world countries and these goatfuckers come to the west and fuck it up by committing crimes all the time and being dirty/disrespectful

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Truecel14 and Deleted member 23239
Yea i guess so, the brownies are unhinged there but a simple solution is to use islam's own way of supressing the subhuman apes in its old colonies : shariah law lol
"Amazing". Fuck your sharia law

Ur throat will go head first into my rusted blade when i'll find u u lil subhuman
he's not just a pedo but an edgy pedo :feelskek:
kys you cousin-fucking disgrace, you won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23239
Far right and Islamists have a lot in common and the same enemies (liberals, secularists, Jews). Jews have done a good job to turn them against each other.

Nazis should just become Muslims. They would become great Muslims. Even Hitler knew this.

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers — already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity! — then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.”

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
because islam is mainly present in third world countries and these goatfuckers come to the west and fuck it up by committing crimes all the time and being dirty/disrespectful
They come here, use your women, rape your children, kill your friends, destroy your belongings. So why do u just give them 2 years in prison instead of stoning these subhumans to death just like mr H would have done ?

Far right and Islamists have a lot in common and the same enemies (liberals, secularists, Jews). Jews have done a good job to turn them against each other.

Nazis should just become Muslims. They would become great Muslims. Even Hitler knew this.

View attachment 2376277
“Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers — already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity! — then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.”
Fuck your islam. Dont come to europe please

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They come here, use your women, rape your children, kill your friends, destroy your belongings. So why do u just give them 2 years in prison instead of stoning these subhumans to death just like mr H would have done ?
its not like im allowed to. i dont wanna throw my life away for killing some subhuman third worlder. if i was allowed to i would, just like most my friends and family

• +1
Both are based.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Roquefort
  • JFL
how to be a nazi and let somali immigrants breed your women jfl at this yakhi 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬

• JFL
Youre not taking shit you poor cunt. Make me kebab
I'm not poor. I financially mog most whites my age in London by virtue of owning properties.

You're the poor one russiancel. What's the average wage in St Petersburg? $450 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and currylightskin
I'm not poor. I financially mog most whites my age in London by virtue of owning properties.

You're the poor one russiancel. What's the average wage in St Petersburg? $450 jfl.
What the fuck i have to do with st.peterburg you silly larper
Another financial mogger from .org , yeah bro. Only thing you can own is kebab shop in birmingham .
You are pathetic little nazi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
What the fuck i have to do with st.peterburg you silly larper
Another financial mogger from .org , yeah bro. Only thing you can own is kebab shop in birmingham .
You are pathetic little nazi
Aren't you Russian? Either way you said you're wageslaving and/or doing multiple jobs. I WFH and do jack shit and rot on .org while You're serving drinks.

Aren't you Russian? Either way you said you're wageslaving and/or doing multiple jobs. I WFH and do jack shit and rot on .org while You're serving drinks.
Youre little kid living on your parents shoulders. Im not from russia idiot , i work in meat store in south france and make enough.
Go worship pedophile mohamed you absolute monkey

I used to be NEET and I miss it but I do remember it also being very soul crushing too
from the net to the entrepreneur? doubt it son. If you are so successful why are virgin who is waiting for a white women in his late twenties?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23239
Uneducated or europe has new problems compared to 1930s?
Ask yourself why europe has these new problems and who's stated plan it was to delude the national identity and racial homogeneity of those countries, to make it easier to rule them.

can't be mad at poor people flocking to a state that has open borders and a policy to house, feed you and give you $2000/month for doing nothing, you have to direct that anger towards the people in power that facilitated these conditions. And those ae our zio controlled puppets.

• +1
Ask yourself why europe has these new problems and who's stated plan it was to delude the national identity and racial homogeneity of those countries, to make it easier to rule them.
Anti semite zog believer also an arab trad coper
Very "rare" combination

from the net to the entrepreneur? doubt it son. If you are so successful why are virgin who is waiting for a white women in his late twenties?
Read my post history a bit more stalkercel.

Anti semite zog believer also an arab trad coper
Very "rare" combination
imagine being a zionist dick rider and simultaneously crying about ethnics flooding your country. they are behind it, you uneducated swine.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Roquefort
I'm already here. We're taking over. It's too late.
Even if you made it to become the 90% of population, the white man has enough resources and power to exterminate every single of you. So keep "invading" and destroying countries, the more you destroy the sooner you will be either deported or killed. Not to mention asians are also against all your people. You goatfuckers will go extinct if you keep degrading civilized countries

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
imagine being a zionist dick rider and simultaneously crying about ethnics flooding your country. they are behind it, you uneducated swine.
im jewish myself. Ahaha at uneducated , all you did is watch conspiracy videos on youtube and have 0 clue on how world operates.

im jewish myself. Ahaha at uneducated , all you did is watch conspiracy videos on youtube and have 0 clue on how world operates.
you can be jewish and not support the zionist retards that are ruining the world. one doesn't necessitate the other. No one has a problem with the Einsteins and Spielbergs, its the Soros, Adelsons and Netanyahus that are giving you a bad rep.

Even if you made it to become the 90% of population, the white man has enough resources and power to exterminate every single of you. So keep "invading" and destroying countries, the more you destroy the sooner you will be either deported or killed. Not to mention asians are also against all your people. You goatfuckers will go extinct if you keep degrading civilized countries
Muh muh civilized. We're not taking over by population we're taking over by watching the west self-destruct morally, politically, economically etc. Don't worry the gooks are on our side as long as we don't disturb them, they're isolationist unlike the West. Idc about Uyghers - they need to leave China.

you can be jewish and not support the zionist retards that are ruining the world. one doesn't necessitate the other.
Whats your education, mr. Educated zog believer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Corleone
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Muh muh civilized. We're not taking over by population we're taking over by watching the west self-destruct morally, politically, economically etc.
You are not taking over shit then. And with this self-destruction the West is still 100x better than yours which is the reason you are living here.
Don't worry the gooks are on our side as long as we don't disturb them, they're isolationist unlike the West. Idc about Uyghers - they need to leave China.
Reality is that they hate you and even keep you as slaves in chinese concentration camps.

My view may be distorted since I only came across with insanely low IQ muslim parasite retards, maybe muslims aren't that bad.

Youre little kid living on your parents shoulders. Im not from russia idiot , i work in meat store in south france and make enough.
Go worship pedophile mohamed you absolute monkey
donc tu parles français sombre fils de putain ?

You are not taking over shit then. And with this self-destruction the West is still 100x better than yours which is the reason you are living here.

Reality is that they hate you and even keep you as slaves in chinese concentration camps.

My view may be distorted since I only came across with insanely low IQ muslim parasite retards, maybe muslims aren't that bad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Dubai
I am pro west but you can't say that our countries are "100x times better" than theirs, there is an obvious shift in the balance of power and the west is becoming shittier by the day. And not only because of "muh moslem" because most of the mena are joining brics and are cementing a much healthier economy while also implementing social care

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Its not culturally European and 99% of muslim countries are shitoles.

Its not culturally European and 99% of muslim countries are shitoles.
99 % ?
Tales from the slum of mumbai.
Indonesia is a shithole ?
Saudi arabia is a shithole ?
Algeria is a shit hole ? Marocco ?
It's not because in your schizo head islam = irak/afganistan/syria aka countries raped by europeans to prevent any of their rise on the global market that its true. Nigeria, egypt etc got the largest gdp in africa.

99 % ?
Tales from the slum of mumbai.
Indonesia is a shithole ?
Saudi arabia is a shithole ?
Algeria is a shit hole ? Marocco ?
It's not because in your schizo head islam = irak/afganistan/syria aka countries raped by europeans to prevent any of their rise on the global market that its true. Nigeria, egypt etc got the largest gdp in africa.
all of them shitoles besides qatar,uae, kuwait. Also sfcels dont like it coz it allows racemixxing.