How can you be bp and be religious at the same time????

L

Looksmaxxingagent1

Iron
It doesn’t make sense to me at all. Like if you are Christian, how does that work with bp?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
true tbh its nonsense to be bp and religious at the same time
why doesnt god make everyone happy? if hes omnipotent hes able to do so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxingagent1 and Gaygymmaxx
Well done

It doesn't rly work

You have to either not be fully religious or not fully bp

And stfu you dumb nigga faggot cumslut that is very obvious you autistic fuck thank yiu for pointing the obivous i will fucking track you and gang rape you

• JFL
Reactions: aryan mogger
The either god doesn't care or has so wisdom behind evil

or

He is evil

Or

He doesn't exist

You wouldn't understand. I am the only user here who has been blessed by the pope

Are you stupid. "Wah wah wah god made looks matter so he isn't real". What the fuck is wrong is yoy

how exactly does looks mattering disprove religion?

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
how exactly does looks mattering disprove religion?
Because if you take the Christian god for example why did he make people have a significantly worse life than others. I dont see how that’s equitable

Are you stupid. "Wah wah wah god made looks matter so he isn't real". What the fuck is wrong is yoy
Because its not even just about looks. Its about the fact that if you are too below average in looks, intelligence, height, or wealth that you will live a significantly worse life than most ppl. In what way is that fair?

Because if you take the Christian god for example why did he make people have a significantly worse life than others. I dont see how that’s equitable

idk about the Christian God but I can tell you about Allah SWT

• Love it
Reactions: goober55
Yea i dont see why people would have such drastic differences in life quality if god was real

Because its not even just about looks. Its about the fact that if you are too below average in looks, intelligence, height, or wealth that you will live a significantly worse life than most ppl. In what way is that fair?
Are you 5 years old? Why the fuck is life is supposed to be fair? Why the fuck is god obliged to make life fair? He can do whatever the hell he wants. Hes written what we need to do to escape this wretched world

But then why are some people tested more than others?
Allah knows better
Maybe the ones being tested more are closer to the truth and the ones with an easy life have a harder time finding the right path

Are you 5 years old? Why the fuck is life is supposed to be fair? Why the fuck is god obliged to make life fair? He can do whatever the hell he wants. Hes written what we need to do to escape this wretched world
He made the world right? He is all powerful right? Why the fuck would he make it this unfair?

Allah knows better
Maybe the ones being tested more are closer to the truth and the ones with an easy life have a harder time finding the right path
Okay but even then why would he do that? Ig my confusion lies in why not make things equal for people? Also, i hope i dont come off as trying to insult your religion thats not my intention just genuine curiosity and such

Okay but even then why would he do that? Ig my confusion lies in why not make things equal for people?
I just told you it's equal but in different ways

The people who are suffering less may find it more difficult to find the truth

And those closer to the truth may suffer more

dont argue with religion cels, they'll come up with any cope like freewill etc etc.

notice how @shia.jihadist is ignoring me because he knows pope>terrorists

He made the world right? He is all powerful right? Why the fuck would he make it this unfair?
Because he can? Rich people are powerful too, dothey use their power to make things better altruistically? At the end of the day god will do what he enjoys, if that includes making life unfair, then he will do that. He operates on his own ethos, who is going to put god under scrutiny? Who has the power to punish god? No one. So like it or not you need to do as he says, and he is the position to make demands because he is so powerful, all powerful, yes its coercion, no you can't do anything about it other than fall in line.

Its hilarious watching religioncels and atheists arguing over God when neither know what God even is

religion is just another cope, everyone that's aware of the blackpill copes with something