How can you be happy when a girl only likes you for a purely superficial genetic halo and would treat you like worthless trash if u didnt have it?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
How can you be happy when a girl only likes you for a purely superficial genetic halo and would treat you like worthless trash if u didnt have it?

How can u be happy with that after knowing the truth?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Erik-Jón and Gaia262
Maybe try to find women that don’t base your entire value as a person solely on your physical traits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15302 and Sigmamale
Maybe try to find women that don’t base your entire value as a person solely on your physical traits
how to know if theyre that type of girl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
Because the world in it self is superficial. You would to the same vice versa. Good looking people get treated better than ugly people. Actually way better. There have been numerous studies and experiments done that confirm that. You can not change that. Either live with that or keep whining about it...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, CometDragon, noprogressno and 2 others
the same way they would like u if u were a frog
stupid redundant questions who cares

In my experience it’s pretty easy to tell. Generally many slutty women are the same and it’s blantantly obvious if they only care about looks
Obviously in every circumstance the girl has to have some physical attraction to you, but you can compensate by having strong social skills and developing character
But if she genuinly wants to learn more about you she probably isn’t as shallow

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829
Because the world in it self is superficial. You would to the same vice versa. Good looking people get treated better than ugly people. Actually way better. There have been numerous studies and experiments done that confirm that. You can not change that. Either live with that or keep whining about it...
i dont even look for looks in girls. i actually prefer ugly girls( as long as not actually facially deformed). i just look for someone nice to talk to and not a gigawhore

why cant they be the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Stopping@Nothing19
the same way they would like u if u were a frog
stupid redundant questions who cares

just hurts tho man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I guess most girls are somewhat like that

see how many of them are dating slobs rn purely for "personality" reasons. Ofc they'd much rather have a good looking guy who's also a good guy, if only they didn't have so many hang ups with meeting new guys outside their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17829
go for older, uglier girls who don’t think like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Even your personality is mostly genetic. The environment you grew up in shapes the rest of your personality and that’s outside of your control too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Because i dont base my happines around worthless sluts. Thats literally most pathetic thing ever, this blackpilled forum should know better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

i can be happy with that because thats my genes.. its doesnt matter if its superficial or not..

I AM MY LOOKS
I AM MY FACE
I AM MY HEIGHT
I AM MY GENES

Thats why people can get happy, when a girl likes them

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17829
niggas sad that life isnt fair

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and Gaygymmaxx
EVERYTHING is conditional, even "love" which is why i don't believe in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I don’t mind.

I guess you would like the girl for the same reason? I mean would you date a morbidly ugly girl (let's say obese who can't lose weight cause she is poor or something) just because you like her personality? If so, great bro, you are probably a good person