How can you bring kids into this world?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Seriously. If you ended up here, all the pain you've been through. All the bullying and rejection. How can you knowingly gamble having a Chad son. I mean life is so fucking trivial, why even consider selfishly bringing children into this hellscape?

• +1
Reactions: Boo, Kilimanjaro, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
everyone fears their bloodline ending with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
Just have daughters theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and CursedOne
7billion retards running around btw. Unless youre Elon musk level your life has next to meaning.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5683, CopeIsReal and 3 others
I want them to mog what I couldn't

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, 6485b025t, CopeIsReal and 5 others
Seriously. If you ended up here, all the pain you've been through. All the bullying and rejection. How can you knowingly gamble having a Chad son. I mean life is so fucking trivial, why even consider selfishly bringing children into this hellscape?

High IQ users will use IVF PGD which is commercially available to select the best features for their kids and just use a stacey egg donor or just negotiate something with a russian stacey. its not even expensive.

So far eye colour and gender is out, soon there will be hair colour , skin colour etc. It will basically be the same as the film "Gattica" elites just designing kids.

Assuming you get the genetics sorted and good environment you can have a strong possibility in having perfect kids tbh. its such a no brainer.

@Tyrionlannistercel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and poloralf
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
want to know what they would look like. like me but taller + nordic pheno
also so i could give them the childhood i didn't have

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
High IQ users will used IVF PGD which is commercially available to select the best features for their kids and just use a stacey egg donor or just negotiate something with a russian stacey. its not even expensive.

So far eye colour and gender is out, soon there will be hair colour , skin colour etc. It will basically be the same as the film "Gattica" elites just designing kids.

Assuming you get the genetics sorted and good environment you can have a strong possibility in having perfect kids tbh. its such a no brainer.

@Tyrionlannistercel
High IQ users will get a fucking dog.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
Never gonna happen. Genetic recombo bimbo Hindu dindu
not a hindu dindu, and being blackpilled allows one to raise a child optimally when it comes to nurturing their appearance

My development was bad I would have been chaddam if I maxxed it out

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Because i fucking love this hellscape and i wouldn't mind to be born again and again even on the worst possible conditions, you are just a pussy ass bitch wimp.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and CoconutMan
But with the knowledge we have now. We can make it so they will mew at a young age, chew hard food etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Alexanderr
I expect no one here besides @Salludon to procreate. Otherwise I will hunt you down

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
It’s because humans have this inherent instinct to procreate. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
High IQ users will use IVF PGD which is commercially available to select the best features for their kids and just use a stacey egg donor or just negotiate something with a russian stacey. its not even expensive.

@Tyrionlannistercel
Hell yeah im moneymaxxing later on ill pump as many kids as i can i want an army like genghis khan, but a lookmaxxing blackpilled interconnected army

Keep crying for my filipino offspring

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CursedOne
Hell yeah im moneymaxxing later on ill pump as many kids as i can i want an army like genghis khan, but a lookmaxxing blackpilled interconnected army

I think you misunderstood completely, this is the opposite of shitting out tons of genetic trash kids. This is gene selection using high quality donors.

What does bloodline have to do with anything nowadays? Unless you are royalty or have a specific lineage, we are all interbred serfs of the purebloods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
I think you misunderstood completely, this is the opposite of shitting out tons of genetic trash kids. This is gene selection using high quality donors.
When everyone can geneselectionmaxx, where is the competitive advantage?
it lies in wealth and power, as it always has

What does bloodline have to do with anything nowadays? Unless you are royalty or have a specific lineage, we are all interbred serfs of the purebloods
most people don't share your sense of nihilism be real.

having kids is only good if u enjoy being with ur wife

DNRsojf

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 7313
My brothers will have kids so I don't need to

I wish all of society just stopped having kids and we all just let ourselves die out. I don't see any flaws in that. Let the animals and shit fuck themselves or whatever, who gives a shit. Just end everything.

Sadly that won't happen. But I'm personally not having kids though. I won't get married either. Not just on genetics and world-is-shit issues but some personal ones as well. Idk the hype around having children anyways.

• +1
>he didnt get jaw implants and bag a high tier genetic mega stacy to have chad kids with at 24 at the least

retard

I wish all of society just stopped having kids and we all just let ourselves die out. I don't see any flaws in that. Let the animals and shit fuck themselves or whatever, who gives a shit. Just end everything.

Sadly that won't happen. But I'm personally not having kids though. I won't get married either. Not just on genetics and world-is-shit issues but some personal ones as well. Idk the hype around having children anyways.
I think you'll be surprised. Look at what's happening in Japan.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

I share a similar sentiment, but am under no illusion that people will think the same as me. Beyond the need for farmhands and soldiers, humans rarely reproduce beyond 2.5. If we include the childfree movement, inceldom and global distasters, we can extrapolate to below replacement global levels in 50 years :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
What do you mean?
people care more about offspring or rather the potential of having offspring than you think, not everyone is blackpilled to the core. There are probably 15-20k blackpilled internet users, no more than 50k, around the world.

• +1
people care more about offspring or rather the potential of having offspring than you think, not everyone is blackpilled to the core. There are probably 15-20k blackpilled internet users, no more than 50k, around the world.
Oh no i full understand that, groids will reproduce, that's how they are programmed
it's just a shame that i cannot use their procreation desires for my own benefit, but from the point of view of a capitalist, owning human capital that replicates itself for a very low cost is very useful

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Warlow
not like anyone on this forum has a choice tbh jfl

• +1
Just flood the planet with human biomass theory.

Tiktok changed this already
again, this people still don't understand genetic determinism and the fact that they were doomed from the start. They still believe money, fashion, and game are needed to get girls. They are light years away from surgery and other hardmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
again, this people still don't understand genetic determinism and the fact that they were doomed from the start. They still believe money, fashion, and game are needed to get girls. They are light years away from surgery and other hardmaxxes
No Tiktok is very blackpilled

Because babies and toddlers are cute, parents tend to have dopamine plush when they see cute babies, and cumming feels so good, the only matter in life is pleasure