how can you debloat fast (esp on the face)?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
if it's just losing weight, what's the fastest way to do so?

Running is the best way to lose bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
in theory less salt,sugar
in reality sean o pry and tiktok stars eat mcdonalds, and drink starbucks vanilla late everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Copemaxxing, karbo and 8 others
having bone structure

• +1
potassium, drinking water. dont chew gum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6488
recessed bones can cause facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, middayshowers and Deleted member 6488
There is a tea/herb that genuinely debloats really well, bodybuilders use it.

My subhuman memory has forgotten it

Someone made a post on it a few weeks back

It has strong diuretic effects

• +1
There is a tea/herb that genuinely debloats really well, bodybuilders use it.

My subhuman memory has forgotten it

Someone made a post on it a few weeks back

It has strong diuretic effects
was it green tea?

it will be suuupppperrr helpful if you can find it my dude

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Keto, Potassium, Vitamin C megadose

• +1
it's caused by eating too many carbs

it's glycogen (stored carbohydrates that hold water under your skin)

don't eat carbs.

since your body needs a source of fuel (your body cannot run off protein you will get rabbit starvation and die) you need to eat high fat. that's why the keto diet is low carb high fat.

to debloat in the next 2 hours do a hard workout. your body will burn the glycogen as glucose, and get rid of the water retention.

in the long run just stop eating carbs, it's really difficult to maintin because your body craves carbs.

you can also take diuretics like HZTC which needs prescription, I have it but for me it doesn't do much. you can take OTC dandelion extract which many people say works amazing. me personally doesn't do shit.

also sodium makes your body hold water. if you eat potassium in high amounts (2/3 potassium 1/3 sodium) you can eat salt and negate the water retention effects it has.

every time I answer these threads nobody listens to my fucking answers it pisses me off this is literally the solution that you will not find without scouting the internet for days.

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_112105.jpg
    IMG_20200412_112105.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200430_213856.jpg
    IMG_20200430_213856.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: Darktriad16, Dr SmalCox, aspieSavage and 4 others
it's caused by eating too many carbs

it's glycogen (stored carbohydrates that hold water under your skin)

don't eat carbs.

since your body needs a source of fuel (your body cannot run off protein you will get rabbit starvation and die) you need to eat high fat. that's why the keto diet is low carb high fat.

to debloat in the next 2 hours do a hard workout. your body will burn the glycogen as glucose, and get rid of the water retention.

in the long run just stop eating carbs, it's really difficult to maintin because your body craves carbs.

you can also take diuretics like HZTC which needs prescription, I have it but for me it doesn't do much. you can take OTC dandelion extract which many people say works amazing. me personally doesn't do shit.

also sodium makes your body hold water. if you eat potassium in high amounts (2/3 potassium 1/3 sodium) you can eat salt and negate the water retention effects it has.

every time I answer these threads nobody listens to my fucking answers it pisses me off this is literally the solution that you will not find without scouting the internet for days.
i respect the detailed anecdotal experience 🙌
i wish i could give you a double thumbs-up

if you eat potassium in high amounts (2/3 potassium 1/3 sodium) you can eat salt and negate the water retention effects it has.
I know its late, but what do you mean by this? I will try potassium pills, and some type of dandelion, do you recommend the pills or tea?

I know its late, but what do you mean by this? I will try potassium pills, and some type of dandelion, do you recommend the pills or tea?
Those potassium pills don't have much potassium in them. It's pretty difficult to actually get a shit ton of potassium in you actually. The pills only have like 100mg of potassium per pill and most Americans eat ridiculous amounts of salt. To get 2x the amount of potassium as salt in your diet you would need to take like 20 of those pills A DAY just eating 1,000mg of salt a day.

If I were you I would just cut carbs entirely and minimize salt. However, the debloating diet is honestly even harder than the keto diet because you can't eat salt. It makes it practically impossible to find foods to eat.

I personally can't even stay on it anymore because I don't have the time, money, or willpower to support the diet required to stay debloated 100%. However for most people, eating LESS carbs, and LESS salt, will help. But eating no carbs and no salt is extremely extremely challenging.

Dandelion Root Tea mogs tbh

Where the heck are you ditching these old ass threads.. @christmasnight if you report him for necrobumping he'll be banned forever, do it for me pls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10136
doesn't work for me at all but yeah for some people shit like this works. also caffiene for some people is a natural diuretic.
have you tried a water fast
mogs everything i've done previously