How can you even feel masculine while having a weak twink body?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
If I wasn’t gymmaxxed and kickboxing-maxxed, i would feel inferior to other men, because i knew if it ever came to a fight, i would probably get beaten the fuck up.

How can you even walk around the street while getting strength mogged by every other man and still not develop inferiority complexes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, curlyheadfelipe, Deleted member 20399 and 5 others
niggas here still cope with being a 6'4 lanklet lol

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ⠀ℒ⠀ and the BULL
OP isnt a human

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
If I wasn’t gymmaxxed and kickboxing-maxxed, i would feel inferior to other men, because i knew if it ever came to a fight, i would probably get beaten the fuck up
can you do a split

sure op some drug addict who is suicidal and has been fired from work four times feels masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
sure op some drug addict who is suicidal and has been fired from work four times feels masculine.
I feel superior to you because I know I could kill you in a fight. I’m not talking about defeating you, i mean legit kill.

I feel superior to you because I know I could kill you in a fight. I’m not talking about defeating you, i mean legit kill.
sure 186cm(me) vs 170cm (you)

if I spit, you'd think it was raining

• JFL
Reactions: blackpillerguy, Deleted member 20399, Gargantuan and 2 others
sure 186cm(me) vs 170cm (you)

if I spat, you'd think it was raining
Not 170

Show me a picture of your arm, let’s see who looks stronger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
Legit. Deadlifting 400lbs and doing 225 bench for reps is the minimum

Plus knowing how to box and tackle

You can’t, unless your low iq

Legit. Deadlifting 400lbs and doing 225 bench for reps is the minimum

Plus knowing how to box and tackle
Deadlift and squats are meme lifts though only good to break your spine and lose height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, thecel and Mr.Proper
Deadlift and squats are meme lifts though only good to break your spine and lose height
Squat yeah, deadlift no it’s the single best gauge of how powerful your body is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
because i knew if it ever came to a fight, i would probably get beaten the fuck up
Self-defense weapons in case of actual inevitable fights.
"Street fights halo" is for lower class men or teenagers who watched too many action movies.

I dont care about fighting. I live in most peaceful country.

Bench too @the BULL liyerwkly every rugby and American football player does bench.

It’s the entirety of upper body horizontal strength

Squat yeah, deadlift no it’s the single best gauge of how powerful your body is.
It looks like you're shitting with your stocky pig legs
Only bench Press matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
If I wasn’t gymmaxxed and kickboxing-maxxed, i would feel inferior to other men, because i knew if it ever came to a fight, i would probably get beaten the fuck up.

How can you even walk around the street while getting strength mogged by every other man and still not develop inferiority complexes
No gymmaxing for youd narrow clavicles and manletism

No, why would I need to do a split, there’s no benefit from that
hahahaha nigga you wont even be able to hook kick me in the head, or do a 180 sidekick, muh kickboxingmaxxed my ass

You just need frame and the right brain chemistry

No need really to gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
hahahaha nigga you wont even be able to hook kick me in the head, or do a 180 sidekick, muh kickboxingmaxxed my ass
I was talking about kickboxing not about chuck Norris movies. Do you have autism?

A heavy body works against you in a serious fight. An agile mf will have you on the floor bleeding to death and you'd have zero reaction time to realize it.

You just need frame and the right brain chemistry

No need really to gymmaxx
How exactly does frame give you an advantage in a fight?

A heavy body works against you in a serious fight. An agile mf will have you on the floor bleeding to death and you'd have zero reaction time to realize it.
Tough words lol

I was talking about kickboxing not about chuck Norris movies. Do you have autism?
you wont be able to do any strong kicks to my head

are u fucking stupid why do you thimk weight classes are a thing, being heavy is an advantage

only good users in this thread mirin

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
no amount of mma can prepare you for street fights.
Who told you that? An MMA fighter will murder a street fighter if it came to a fight, unless the street fighter has a knife

MMA is literally professional street fighting but without weapons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
you wont be able to do any strong kicks to my head
I would be able to do strong kicks to your stomach, your knee and strong punches to your chin

Who told you that? An MMA fighter will murder a street fighter if it came to a fight, unless the street fighter has a knife
yeah obviously a knife would be involved. Niggas going bare handed on street fights? lol

yeah obviously a knife would be involved. Niggas going bare handed on street fights? lol
Most fights happen spontaneously, most people don’t walk around with a knife in their pocket here in Europe unless they live in the ghettos of marseille or something like that

Most fights happen spontaneously, most people don’t walk around with a knife in their pocket here in Europe unless they live in the ghettos of marseille or something like that
and that's why you don't get into fights unless it's a life or death situation. Walking away is always the alpha move.

I would be able to do strong kicks to your stomach, your knee and strong punches to your chin
ok? i can do all those too AND have the option to do strong kicks to head aswell JFL do they not make you get more flexibility in kickboxing ? ive watched glory kickboxing they do spinning hook kicks and stuff

Is it high T if I want to fight someone?

How exactly does frame give you an advantage in a fight?
Idk range?

It's just what i've seen irl

Tall guys with wide frame that have barely any muscle but are aggressive

My face already talks about my fighting success, no need to compensate

It looks like you're shitting with your stocky pig legs
Only bench Press matters
Squats suck but bench and a pull exercise is necessary. The deadlift is superior to even the pull up

ok? i can do all those too AND have the option to do strong kicks to head aswell JFL do they not make you get more flexibility in kickboxing ? ive watched glory kickboxing they do spinning hook kicks and stuff
Good for you if you can do that, not everybody is flexible and can do a split

you go to a shit place, flexibility is needed for kicks to the head its an important adpect of kickboxing, now i remrmber i even heard of a pro kickboxer whos flecibility was too much, he was able to do a 240° split, and that made his kicks snap back less fast

Good for you if you can do that, not everybody is flexible and can do a split
everyone is capable of doing one , unless you have arthritis or something else, but it takws a lot of effort , a green belt in karate can do it

everyone is capable of doing one , unless you have arthritis or something else, but it takws a lot of effort , a green belt in karate can do it
Ok but it’s not so important, i once broke the knee of an opponent in the ring and ended his career, you don’t need to be able to split in order to be a good fighter

Squats suck but bench and a pull exercise is necessary. The deadlift is superior to even the pull up
because pull up is a beginner excercise. hell most ppl can't even do a full pull up starting from dead hang and going up to the chest.

Ok but it’s not so important, i once broke the knee of an opponent in the ring and ended his career, you don’t need to be able to split in order to be a good fighter
that move should be illegal tbh

that move should be illegal tbh
That’s my favorite move. If you want to win you need to fight dirty. Just because you have mercy on your opponent doesen’t mean he will also have mercy on you

That’s my favorite move. If you want to win you need to fight dirty. Just because you have mercy on your opponent doesen’t mean he will also have mercy on you
fighting dirty isnt a skill anyone can resort to it

because pull up is a beginner excercise. hell most ppl can't even do a full pull up starting from dead hang and going up to the chest.
You can weight the pull up. I do 45kg on it

You can weight the pull up. I do 45kg on it
I prefer no weights but perfect form and harder variations. Muscle ups, One arm pull ups, front lever pull ups. If you become strong enough you might even do a Victorian, a true feat of superhuman strength

I prefer no weights but perfect form and harder variations. Muscle ups, One arm pull ups, front lever pull ups. If you become strong enough you might even do a Victorian.
One arm pull up is nearly impossible if you don’t at least have quarter your body weight added up your regular pull up