How can you fix Downward Growth? (Without Surgery)

X

xvylleee

Banned
i am 15 and have a gonial angle of around 135 and my downward growth is horrendous, is there any hope of thumb pulling or other methods to somehow project my jaw forwards so it looks more defined (i’m fully de bloated so don’t suggest de bloating)

If it's genuine downward growth, surgery is the only viable and realistic option

i would say mewing but its cope, at ur age id save up for bimax
i think changing tongue posture/mewing will have some changes but a cope a day means the rope is further away! or somet like that

If it's genuine downward growth, surgery is the only viable and realistic option
yeah idk man. lmk what u think
IMG 4619

yeah idk man. lmk what u think View attachment 3149056
I mean you have quite good development overall, with balanced nose and chin profiles. I'm not an expert with actual facial structure development and deformities outside of the nutrition standpoint, so I can't help you out much here.

• +1
Reactions: xvylleee
i am 15 and have a gonial angle of around 135 and my downward growth is horrendous, is there any hope of thumb pulling or other methods to somehow project my jaw forwards so it looks more defined (i’m fully de bloated so don’t suggest de bloating)
You can improve if easily at your age imma gatekeep tho
Dont do anything for downgrowth

You can improve if easily at your age imma gatekeep tho

Dont do anything for downgrowth
you ain’t gatekeeping shit because you don’t know shit. look at ur stats

• +1
Reactions: theonirim
you ain’t gatekeeping shit because you don’t know shit. look at ur stats
xvylleee
Iron
Joined Aug 8, 2024
Last seen Today at 2:05 PM
Imma post my hamza workout + my method results in like 6 months

Lets see after 6 months if i make progress, normally i need like a year but with hamzas teachings i should get decent results in just 6 months
wanna keep edging it? pm me method and i’ll see if legit

Lets see after 6 months if i make progress, normally i need like a year but with hamzas teachings i should get decent results in just 6 months
wanna keep edging it? pm me method and i’ll see if legit

If ur 15 thumbpull, or better beltpull (properly) asap and stay consistent you’ll see some sort of results after a WHILE.