How can you get surfer hair ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
So am Surfermaxxing to smvmax as chicks dig that surfer look, am tanning and shit.
And I need that surfer hairstyle. I have same exact hair as marlon teixeira but its dark and I need it to be lighter with highlights and shit, how can I get that color and wich products should I use to keep it in place ?

Attachments

• download.jpeg-5.jpg
    download.jpeg-5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 113
  • images.jpeg-15.jpg
    images.jpeg-15.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 119
  • images.jpeg-16.jpg
    images.jpeg-16.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Sea salt spray apparently gets that hair texture but I haven't tried it yet

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Eezz, Deleted member 5608 and 2 others
Surf. All the time in the sun and surfing will make ur hair like that including the natural highlights and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Surf. All the time in the sun and surfing will make ur hair like that including the natural highlights and stuff
Just surfermaxx bro

• JFL
sea salt spray and blow dryer

• +1
So am Surfermaxxing to smvmax as chicks dig that surfer look, am tanning and shit.
And I need that surfer hairstyle. I have same exact hair as marlon teixeira but its dark and I need it to be lighter with highlights and shit, how can I get that color and wich products should I use to keep it in place ?
use an iron as a curler and some hairspray. Dont do it too much, dries the scalp

Most important thing about getting hair like this is not over-washing your hair tbh. Not sure if sea salt spray is snake oil or not, but iirc its literally salt water

• +1
Swim in the beach more

JFL I dont even know how to surf.
Fuck man that seems like too much time to spare and I will fuck my shit up staying all day in the beach
Swim in the beach more
How much time everyday and for how long ? Jfl I dont think it will make my ethnic dark hair like that

Last edited:
This hairstyle is utterly retarded, and most women like the guys with the quiff hairstyle. Not this bullshit.

Get a salt oil spray
Goldwell stylesign curly twist surf oil olejek z sola w sprayu do wlosow 200ml

And get blonde highlights in your hair
20a423b2960713404cbeec3217fa5bd5

Like that and youre good

• +1
Seasalt spray and some sort of clay, my hair looks like this.

• +1
if you have straight hair i’m pretty sure sea salt spray does nothing, i tried it and saw no difference

• +1
I have a shorter version of this hair style, similar to Christopher Mason (guy in my avi).

Out of all the products I've used that are designed to achieve this style, I've found Nak Surf Wax has got me the best results. Although it's pretty expensive and not widely available. Second to that is probably Sun Bum Texturizing Surf Paste.

Last edited:
Get a salt oil spray
View attachment 417465
And get blonde highlights in your hair
View attachment 417466
Like that and youre good
I got the shape and curls well thanks. but its not very aesthetic bcuz of the color.
I have dark ethnic hair and getting highlights will look gay and tryhard. I need it to be lighter like brown or dirty blonde with uniformly distributed highlights
This hairstyle is utterly retarded, and most women like the guys with the quiff hairstyle. Not this bullshit.
Cope slayer hairstyle
I have a shorter version of this hair style, similar to Christopher Mason (guy in my avi).

Out of all the products I've used that are designed to achieve this style, I've found Nak Surf Wax has got me the best results. Although it's pretty expensive and not widely available. Second to that is probably Sun Bum Texturizing Surf Paste.

Thanks mate I got it using sea salt spray but its not very good as I have dark hair I need to lighten it but I dont know how

Attachments

• jY6-zuTh.jpg
    jY6-zuTh.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
as others have mentioned sea salt spray helps, you could also get a wavy hair perm which gives your hair a huge amount more volume but its quite expensive.