How can You improve if You live in a third world country?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
I need some advice please

• +1
Reactions: thecel and poopoohead
You cant. Its over.

you cant

especially if you live in argentina

living in a 3rd world shithole means wageslaving for life

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, midlatinocel, Vynase and 7 others
esteban it’s over for you man, you’ve been here since 2018 and you’ve done nothing, pack it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Jhon Smith, midlatinocel and 6 others
esteban it’s over for you man, you’ve been here since 2018 and you’ve done nothing, pack it up
Ive never done anything because people werent helpful during those times they kept on spamming kys and things like that how am I supposed to improve if I get replies like that?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Krakowski, Skywalker and 4 others
Ive never done anything because people werent helpful during those times they kept on spamming kys and things like that how am I supposed to improve if I get replies like that?
Take a loan and go to a first world country to study

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, zura and poopoohead
Take a loan and go to a first world country to study
And how Will I do that? My grandpa had extra cash in his bank to give to me when i've reached adulthood but they stole all his money from the bank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17244 and 5 others
you can only cope especially if you live in sanctioned to death country

And how Will I do that? My grandpa had extra cash in his bank to give to me when i've reached adulthood but they stole all his money from the bank
niggas here can’t do everything for you son

muh muh people weren’t helpful like that stops you from doing your own research and using your own brain and taking initiative to do things but instead you just did nothing for 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, WanderingBurro, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
niggas here can’t do everything for you son

muh muh people weren’t helpful like that stops you from doing your own research and using your own brain and taking initiative to do things but instead you just did nothing for 5 years
Whats this forum for then? telling others to end their life isnt helpful

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
do u have a degree?

Throw over your government and become a ruthless dictator

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Get a comfy government job. You will still be poor but only working 1 hour worth everyday.

After that you can try for ways to improve your living conditions in your free time, from learning to code than doing online sales

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You are white bro come to Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and WanderingBurro
Commit crimes

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Bruh there's no way ur not even an adult yet tf

I live in argentina
season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Esteban1997 and Artemis
if you dont live in a 1st world country you can ONLY barely do SOFT-maxxing, because you will basically NEVER have money for surgeries till you're 45
even then you have to have a good paying job, in the west, or the possibility to save quite a good chunk of money for surgeries in TURKEY/ the 2nd WORLD cause if you're planning to do them in the US or ANGLO countries it'll cost you 200k$ no joke :feelskek: so only rich ppl, even in the US, can afford that 🤦‍♂️

your best bet is to get low bf and a top tier body tbh, and coast on that (hope your face will look good AFTER that)
South America is waay better for dating than the NA/ Europe anyways and a good physique matters more there.....

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Artemis
Try to get good contacts and status, if you are white it will be easier

Moneymaxx is easier in México than in the united states
I studied 1 year in california as a mexican and i just was middle class in América, in mexico im high class or basically rich

Do u have a gf? I'm trying to get a gf to impregnate her and live in her house for free

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Start online business that requires little to no investment.

Idea: YouTube channel, create content that shows people what it's really like in your country. Show girls in the thumbnail, these channels get millions of views.

Post content from a USA IP address, VPN. These dumb videos get millions.

Show people things they won't see in first world country

Start online business that requires little to no investment.

Idea: YouTube channel, create content that shows people what it's really like in your country. Show girls in the thumbnail, these channels get millions of views.

Post content from a USA IP address, VPN. These dumb videos get millions.

Show people things they won't see in first world country

whats the point of that?

Wtf?? U in Argentina or Venezuela or something??

That's not 3rd world...
What exactly do you want to improve?
Dude that's 3rd world as fuck.

The only reason low IQ people say Argentina is not 3rd world is cos the people are white, and because 120 years ago Argentina WAS very rich, albeit as a vassal state of the UK

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
You need to ditch your shithole and refugee maxx abroad. Or student Maxx. Canada has tons of Indian students. Some probably poorer than you, yet they pushed thru and made it overseas. you have to follow them in.

You need to ditch your shithole and refugee maxx abroad. Or student Maxx. Canada has tons of Indian students. Some probably poorer than you, yet they pushed thru and made it overseas. you have to follow them in.
How do I push through and follow

How do I push through and follow
You gotta grind hard like a dog. Be manipulative, be ready to bs/lie as needed etc. Persistence is key as well, you'll likely fail over and over till you can succeed.

Work as an Freelancer Video Editor. Easy to learn or Graphic Designer

Jfl you live in Argentina and are cribbing, imagine being curry like me JUST FUCKING LAUGHHH, Fuck dating problems IT NEVER BEGAN FOR ME

• So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
I need some advice please
Your only option is to leave it for a first world country. If you want to play for keeps, go to the states if you can. Otherwise Canada is decent because you can live on government bucks, but you'll probably be relegated to working a shitty job at Tim Hortons for the rest of your life, while sharing a one bedroom apartment with 10 Indians

Canada is so easy to immigrate to. There's a scam where fake community colleges can offer fake diplomas and recruit students from India to come here, those Indians don't go to class, they work 40 hours a week, and then they apply for permanent residency. The government is using the Indians as a way to suppress wages and increase rent. It's really disgusting and an egregious exploitation of a pigmented race.

• +1
Reactions: Vynase
Work as an Freelancer Video Editor. Easy to learn or Graphic Designer
isnt there a lot of competition on those stuff? also where do you find customers

make a fake onlyfans

Go to Chile... the economy there is decent no?

Canada is so easy to immigrate to. There's a scam where fake community colleges can offer fake diplomas and recruit students from India to come here, those Indians don't go to class, they work 40 hours a week, and then they apply for permanent residency. The government is using the Indians as a way to suppress wages and increase rent. It's really disgusting and an egregious exploitation of a pigmented race.
cant you larp as lgbtq to get accepted in canada immigration?

you're on a website with mostly subhumans idk what you expected tbh do your own research before blaming others for you -iq