How can you increase Testosterone Naturally without Roids or SARMS???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
My T has become extremely Low at 300 when it used to be over 1000 nanometers per decibel.

Have zero sex drive now or sexual pleasure.

Highly susupect it’s be health issues, but still want to know ways to increase it other then “get healthy”.

Also link any threads on T Maxing, every post mentions T so it’s hard to find (jk I’m fucking lazy and don’t want to search”

Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, je3oe, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Apparently diet can improve T.

Foods like:

garlic (raw)
salmon
eggs
nuts
cruciferous vegetables (brocoli for example)
dark chocolate

there are others but these are those that come to my mind

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Enlil, ShredPill and 1 other person
my T is hella fucking low right now from my roid abuse in the past.

it is what it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6400, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Optimize vitamin A, C, D, zinc, magnesium, selenium and iodine levels; improve diet. Get lean, sleep enough, reduce stress and eat enough sugar (preferably from fruits). Don't masturbate excessively (nofap is cope though), don't be afraid of saturated and monounsaturated fats, hang out with friends regularly.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Treasure223, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Apparently diet can improve T.

Foods like:

garlic (raw)
salmon
eggs
nuts
cruciferous vegetables (brocoli for example)
dark chocolate

there are others but these are those that come to my mind
Any supplements?

it is what it is.
brutal

Do you know how to get your balls working Normally again?

Optimize vitamin A, C, D, zinc, magnesium, selenium and iodine levels; improve diet. Get lean, sleep enough, reduce stress and eat enough sugar (preferably from fruits). Don't masturbate excessively (nofap is cope though), don't be afraid of saturated and monounsaturated fats, hang out with friends regularly.
Any supplements or herbs?

Sleep 8 hours a night, heavy compound lifts at the gym, eat healthy: no processed carbs, go for a jog each day

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Hector and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

it is what it is.
so from your experience roids are a no-go?

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Lift, ashwaganda, sun exposure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, PenileFacialSurgery and ShredPill
They say u can use red light on your balls. Research about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Meant besides the most common ones everyone knows
I doubt that everyone knows about how they're related to testosterone and how to dose them properly. Just having them doesn't mean shit.

You sound like you are looking for some test booster pills to swallow real quick and make you feel high t instantly but this isn't how things work out

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Nanometer per decibel jfl

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3832 and 3 others
Straight up this is the reason why I don't do steroids. Playing with hormones in general is a bad fucking idea. Since you have more than enough test your body stops producing it. In the case of corticoids, which are hormones took for allergies, the gland (basal gland) that produces that hormone LITERALLY shrinks and it's function is compromised if took for too long. I assume the same shit happens with testicles (producers of Test) when you take testosterone. Focus on maxing test other ways :

-Sleep well
-Workout
-Diet with the right nutrients (especially Zinc and good fats)
-Get pussy (it's been shown that men in relationships/men who are slaying have more testosterone)

Might help with testosterone but unsure:
-Cold showers
-NoFap
-Do something competitive/be driven. AKA have a passion and work for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
lift weights, ashwagandha, high protein and carbs(yes carbs)diet, eat less things with isoflavones. isoflavones bind to estrogen receptors telling the body that it either has enough or more estrogen, so the body makes less testosterone, which inturn reduces estrogen because testosterone gets converted into estrogen. You could try aromatese inhibitors as they reduce estrogen telling the body to make more testosterone but the aromatese part is just speculation try at ur own risk

"Aromatase inhibitors, therefore, have been suggested as a tool to increase testosterone levels in men with low testosterone levels." - According to this study : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

it is what it is.
Go on trt
Straight up this is the reason why I don't do steroids. Playing with hormones in general is a bad fucking idea. Since you have more than enough test your body stops producing it. In the case of corticoids, which are hormones took for allergies, the gland (basal gland) that produces that hormone LITERALLY shrinks and it's function is compromised if took for too long. I assume the same shit happens with testicles (producers of Test) when you take testosterone. Focus on maxing test other ways :

-Sleep well
-Workout
-Diet with the right nutrients (especially Zinc and good fats)
-Get pussy (it's been shown that men in relationships/men who are slaying have more testosterone)

Might help with testosterone but unsure:
-Cold showers
-NoFap
-Do something competitive/be driven. AKA have a passion and work for it
Natty T production gets shutdown after roid use indeed but it gets back to normal after months if you quit roids and use serms.

Eat organic meat only for awhile. Stop eating grains, legumes, and nightshades. Change your bum life.
Trt is a last resort and a really dumb first response btw.

• +1
Eat organic meat only for awhile. Stop eating grains, legumes, and nightshades. Change your bum life.
Trt is a last resort and a really dumb first response btw.
Trt is the last resort i agree

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
Lift, ashwaganda, don't fap frequently (once/week at maximum)

Trt is the last resort i agree
Some guys need it and it's always there as a last resort but once you're on, that's it. The longer you use it, the harder it will be for your natural production to recover if you later decide to come off. Trt is for life.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nanometers per decibel 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 656 and PenileFacialSurgery
My T has become extremely Low at 300 when it used to be over 1000 nanometers per decibel.

Highly susupect it’s be health issues, but still want to know ways to increase it other then “get healthy”.

Also link any threads on T Maxing, every post mentions T so it’s hard to find (jk I’m fucking lazy and don’t want to search”

Thanks.
anabolicmen.com

• +1

Thanks.
https://examine.com/nutrition/increase-testosterone-naturally/

https://examine.com/stacks/increasing-testosterone/

• +1
TRIBULUS

• +1
Fenugreek hasn't been mentioned here yet, probably massive cope but all natural t boosters are

• +1
SARMs seem to permanently increase T actually (did for me). There is some evidence, because they make you produce more LH and FSH, but don't tell this to anyone. We don't want people finding out SARMs are godsend.

Anyway:
- sleep
- exercise
- winning
- dominating other men
- killing someone
- making money
- power positions

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 1769, Bewusst and 1 other person
SARMs seem to permanently increase T actually (did for me). There is some evidence, because they make you produce more LH and FSH, but don't tell this to anyone. We don't want people finding out SARMs are godsend.

Anyway:
- sleep
- exercise
- winning
- dominating other men
- killing someone
- making money
- power positions
Fucking nice

will do the third to last

and might try sarms also maybe HCG

The basic youll need is hit de fucking gym your faggot, Sun, Zinc, magnesium dimalate and healthy fats such as coconut oil (it increases your total testosterone and decreases free testosterone.. and this is awesome).

The basic youll need is hit de fucking gym your faggot, Sun, Zinc, magnesium dimalate and healthy fats such as coconut oil (it increases your total testosterone and decreases free testosterone.. and this is awesome).
hit de fucking gym your faggot

(And this is awesome.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1769
Not natural but better than any test booster or natty method - clomid.

• +1
  • +1