how can you make a narrow jaw wider?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Introvertednarc
Falim gum. When I started a couple of years ago I could barely chew 2 pieces. Now I can chew 2 packs at the same time with ice and have the widest most aesthetic face known to man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, CursedOne, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
Falim gum. When I started a couple of years ago I could barely chew 2 pieces. Now I can chew 2 packs at the same time with ice and have the widest most aesthetic face known to man
pics

Eppley>jaw implant

I'm susceptible to temporomandibular joint disorder :feelsrope: Chewmaxxed too much during puberty.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
With falim you can fraud wide jaw with big masseters

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
custom jaw implant bro
463ba047a005cec5faed7a504e606ed5

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, MentalistKebab and alex569
chinwing if you need a little width you can get up to 5mm of width with chinwing (i got chinwing a year ago).

if your jawline is terribly narrow get jaw implants
41eb85122401575a891a1ddab01e1e2a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4383, CursedOne and 3 others
Really, really, don't think gum can help as much as people say unless you are really low body fat on your face, have good genetics and didn't mouthbreathe growing up. Thus it didn't help for me. Palatal expanders didn't work either and it fucking pisses me off - they're literally designed to work and my orthodontist said they would and they even created a gap in my teeth - but I see nothing.

Just save up for surgery when older. That's the blackpill if you're not low body fat and have good genetics and rarely mouth breathed.

Really, really, don't think gum can help as much as people say unless you are really low body fat on your face, have good genetics and didn't mouthbreathe growing up. Thus it didn't help for me. Palatal expanders didn't work either and it fucking pisses me off - they're literally designed to work and my orthodontist said they would and they even created a gap in my teeth - but I see nothing.

Just save up for surgery when older. That's the blackpill if you're not low body fat and have good genetics and rarely mouth breathed.
chewing gum is temporary once you stop your jawline will shrink back to it's original size and it almost always makes you look fat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
chewing gum is temporary once you stop your jawline will shrink back to it's original size and it almost always makes you look fat.

Yikes - that's some fuckshit huh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Chewing and masseter training. You'll go from a narrowcel to a bloated chipmunkcel

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 14262
Just roid bro
YWwzksy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Chew gum but keep low bloat and BF% to show it's magic. It gave me hollow cheeks and frauds my shit bigonial width.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Chew gum but keep low bloat and BF% to show it's magic. It gave me hollow cheeks and frauds my shit bigonial width.
2 things.
1) could you explain what you mean when you say: "but keep low bloat and BF% to show it's magic."
2) could you pm before & after pics? i promise i won't doxx

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 1849
2 things.
1) could you explain what you mean when you say: "but keep low bloat and BF% to show it's magic."
2) could you pm before & after pics? i promise i won't doxx

I found that increasing massater size is good. BUT when I eat shit food and get bloated or gain 1-2% of BF% I look more bloated than I would if my massetars were normal.

Im going to bed but yes I can tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I found that increasing massater size is good. BUT when I eat shit food and get bloated or gain 1-2% of BF% I look more bloated than I would if my massetars were normal.

Im going to bed but yes I can tomorrow.
got it, ty bro

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
It's all cool if you have good masseters' attachments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 3arsa and Introvertednarc
brb reading a 5000 word extensive scientific research paper written by Dr. Finkelstein at the Endocrine Unit about the Gonadal Steroids and Body Composition, Strength, and Sexual Function in Men published by the reputed New England Journal of Medicine
Wrong place to psot the link lol :D It was mean to be elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
chinwing if you need a little width you can get up to 5mm of width with chinwing (i got chinwing a year ago).

How much does it widen chin

How much does it widen chin
I only had really narrow mid-jaw and gonial angle so I widened them, the chin was already perfect.

It gave me 4mm of width

The gonial width wasn't a big difference but 4mm to the mid jaw was a huge improvement for me. Then I started chewing gum and my jawline now is above average.

If you are doing it to widen the gonial angle alone then it's not worth it just get jaw implants.

Did it grow the actual jaw or just appearance of bigger masseters?

I only had really narrow mid-jaw and gonial angle so I widened them, the chin was already perfect.

It gave me 4mm of width

The gonial width wasn't a big difference but 4mm to the mid jaw was a huge improvement for me. Then I started chewing gum and my jawline now is above average.

If you are doing it to widen the gonial angle alone then it's not worth it just get jaw implants.
who did you go to for your chinwing?

wjhy only 5mm? could you redo the procedure?

Found in reddit
1 year chewing or 2 I don't remember

Attachments

• bwp0iwsps5e51.jpg
    bwp0iwsps5e51.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 135
  • rwvq2xsps5e51.jpg
    rwvq2xsps5e51.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Really?

• JFL
Reactions: Lux